ZB-Pro Professional 2.4GHz Network Management Tool
The ZB-Pro is a Professional Network Management Tool for use with RTI 2.4GHz wireless ZigBee® networks. Attached to a standard USB port of a PC, the ZB-Pro communicates with ZM-24 Transceiver Modules via 2.4GHz RF during the setup process.
The ZB-Pro is used to "program" additional ZM-24 Transceiver Modules during the setup of the RTI 2.4GHz ZigBee® network.
- Updates the firmware in the RTI ZM-24 Transceiver Module.
- Downloads network configuration data into a ZM-24.
- No external power supply is required. Power is derived directly
from the USB port.
- Utilizes IEEE 802.15.4 wireless Zigbee® communication at 2.4Ghz.
- Feedback LEDs confirm various operations.
- Compact, rugged design.
- Available only to professional systems integrators.
|Power Requirements||Powered directly from USB port|
|Wireless Networking||IEEE 802.15.4 (ZigBee® Wireless Mesh
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F
(0°C to +50°C)
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Module Dimensions -
|4.3" x 1.4" x .7 "
(109mm x 35mm x 16mm)
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||1.1 oz. (32 grams)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|