PRE-ORDER NOW: VXP-R HDBaseT Long Range Receiver
The VXP-R (receiver) is designed for use with the VXP-82 Presentation Switcher & Control Processor to extend high-resolution video, audio, Ethernet, control and KVM signals over long distances up to 492ft (150m) via a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable. In combination with the VXP-82 multiple video sources can be distributed to up to up to two displays.
Easy wiring and the high bandwidth capability of these Class B HDBaseT extenders make them ideal for any commercial or residential setting where video sources are installed in a central AV rack and TVs or presentation displays are distributed throughout multiple areas such as conference rooms, huddle spaces, restaurant dining rooms, or home media rooms.
The VXP-R receiver can also be used with the and VXP-T transmitter as stand-alone signal extension for point-to-point transmission.
- Support for audio, video, power, Ethernet, RS-232 and IR pass-through over HDBaseT.
- Signal transmission up to 90m/300ft for 4K and 100m/330ft for 1080p via a Cat-5e cable, and up to 100m/330ft for 4K and 1080p via a single Cat-6/6a/7 cable.
- Supports resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit and HDCP 2.2 when installed with VXP-T Transmitter.*
- Analog stereo audio pass-through over HDBT.
- S/PDIF digital audio pass-through over HDBT.
- USB Host and Device ports with bi-directional USB pass-through for shared KVM control.
- Built-in 10/100Mb Ethernet Switch.
- Powered via PoH (Power over HDBaseT).
- Phoenix port for additional power connection.
- Support for standard and locking DC power plugs.
VXP-T and VXP-T are sold separately
* Note: Maximum resolution is 4K@30Hz when VXP-R is installed with VXP-82 All-in-One Presentation Switch.
|HDBaseT Input||One, HDBaseT (PoH) (RJ45)|
|Video Output||One HDMI|
|Audio||One, Stereo Audio (1 x 3.5mm jack)
One in, One Out, Digital Audio (S/PDIF)
|Control Signal Ports||One, IR in, 3.5mm jack, One IR out 3.5 mm jack
One, RS-232 bidirectional, 3-pin Phoenix Connector
|USB Host||One, USB Type B|
|USB Device||Two, USB Type A|
|Input/Output Signal Type||HDMI with 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 (or 4K@30Hz when connected with VXP-82), HDCP 2.2, HDBT|
|Compliance||HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2|
|Input / Output Resolutions||800 x 600@60Hz, 1024 x 768@60Hz, 1280 x 768@60Hz, 1280 x 800@60Hz, 1280 x 960@60Hz, 1280 x 1024@60Hz, 1360 x 768@60Hz, 1366 x 768@60Hz, 1440 x 900@60Hz, 1600 x 900@60Hz, 1600 x 1200@60Hz, 1680 x 1050@60Hz, 1920 x 1200@60Hz, 2048 x 1152@60Hz, 3840 x 2160@24Hz/25Hz/30Hz/50Hz*/60Hz*, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz/25Hz/30Hz/50Hz*/60Hz*, 1280 x 720P@50Hz/59.94Hz/60Hz, 1920 x 1080P@50Hz/59.94Hz/60Hz|
|Color Sampling||4:4:4, 4:2:2, :2:0, Resolutions with an asterisk *: 4:2:0|
|Audio Formats||HDMI: PCM, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS:X, Line In/Out: PCM2.0, S/PDIF In/Out: Up to PCM5.1|
|Max. Pixel Clock||297 MHz|
|HDBaseT Transmission Distance||1080P@60Hz 3D, 4K@60Hz 4:2:0, 4K@30Hz 4:4:2 ≤330ft (100m)
VXP-T and VXP-R used as stand-alone extender set: 1080p@60Hz ≤492ft (150m)
|Control Method||RS232 Pass through, IR Pass through, Ethernet Pass through, Bi-Directional USB|
|Power||via PoE (Power over HDBaseT|
|Dimensions WxHxD||12.08in(306.8mm) x 0.98in(25mm) x 3.89in(98.8mm)|
|Weight||1.59 lbs (720g)|
|Weight||F +32 to +113 degrees, C 0 to +45 degrees / 10% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.