VHD-4x X-Series 4x4 HDBaseT Class-B Video Matrix Switcher
The VHD-4x X-Series HDBaseT video matrix is the perfect solution for high quality, 4K Ultra HD video distribution in a home or business. The matrix is equipped with four HDMI inputs and four HDBaseT Class B outputs plus two HDMI mirrored outputs. For reliable delivery of 4K video up to 131feet (40m) away, the VHD-4x also ships with four VHR-1x HDBaseT receivers.
The powerhouse matrix is loaded with installer-friendly features to simplify setup and enable ongoing support. To speed up installations, the VHD-4x matrix utilizes auto-discovery to configure all connected devices and displays the I/O setup on a web-based interface. A suite of diagnostics capabilities, including built-in cable quality testing and remote monitoring, ensure a rock solid installation and enable fast troubleshooting if an issue occurs.
Additional features include powerful CEC control, bi-directional IR control and HDCP 2.2 compliance.
The VHD-4x includes 4x VHR-1x HDBaseT Class B Receivers
Included in the box:
VHD-4x 4x4, VHR-1x HDBaseT receivers (4), IR emitters (4), IR receivers (4), OPT-1x IR adapter cable (1), rack mounting kit (1), feet attachment kit (1), 48VDC power supply (1), power cable (1)
Enjoy stunning picture quality with 4K UHD resolution.
Don't bother with blurred fast motions in action movies. 4K resolution paired with 60Hz refresh rate provides a crystal clear and crisp picture quality.
Don’t worry about limitations HDMI cables have in distance. 4K video can be transmitted over HDBaseT cable up to 131ft/40m and 1080p even farther up to 230ft/70m.
Avoid black screens when connecting an HDMI source using full HDCP 2.2 compliance with the latest anti-piracy algorithms.
Get rid of extra power supplies for HDBaseT receivers. Remote devices can be powered over the HDBaseT cable.
Mirrored HDMI Outputs
Get the most out of your video distribution and connect more displays using the mirrored outputs.
Install complex technology as hassle-free as possible. The built-in diagnostics let you check the quality of the cable connection, HDBaseT connectivity and even cable lengths.
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 4 HDBaseT Class B Outputs + 2 HDMI Outputs (Mirrored)
- Extends 1080p up to 230 feet (70 meters) and 4K up to 131 feet (40 meters) over a single Cat5e cable or greater.
- Supports 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 and 1080p@60Hz, 3D.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- EDID auto-discovery and data reporting.
- IP Control via control system.
- HDMI-CEC bi-directional control.
- Bi-directional IR control.
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission.
- Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to power HDBaseT receivers.
- Rack mountable.
- Web based management and remote monitoring support
- Kit Includes: VHD-4x Chassis | 4x VHR-1x HDBaseT Class B Receivers | 4x Infrared Blaster Cable Pack | Rack Ears | Power Cord | Power Supply | Installation Guide
|Power Supply||48V @ 2.5Amps|
|Mounting||Rack mount or free standing|
|Dimensions HxWxD||1.7in(43mm) x 16.9in(430mm) x 5.5in(140mm) (1U high, full rack width)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +35°C / +32 to +95°F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% Non-condensing|
|Video Inputs||Four HDMI|
|Video Outputs||Four HDBaseT Class B (PoH) (RJ45), Two HDMI (mirrored). Four VHR-1x PoH Receivers included|
|Resolution Range||Up to 4K @60Hz 4:2:0|
|HDBaseT Transmission Distance||1080P@60Hz ≤ 230ft (70m)
4K@60Hz≤ 131ft (40m)
|Color Supported||4K: 8bit, 1080p: 12bit|
|TMDS Clock Speed||340Mhz|
|Compliance||HDCP 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
|IR Control||Four IR In, Four IR Out, One Global IR In/Out, 3.5mm jacks|
|IP Control||One, 10/100Base-T, RJ45 Connection|
|RS-232 Control||One, Serial DB9 jack|
|Monitoring||Real Time Remote Monitoring Portal|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|