U3 Water Resistant Remote Control – Now Shipping
The U3 weather-resistant remote is the perfect companion for hot tubs, pools, bathrooms, and decks, delivering reliable wireless control of electronic systems in environments that are too harsh for standard remotes.
RTI Integrators: Be sure to update the firmware before installing the U3.
This will ensure the full feature set is available to your customers.
Included in the box:
U3, charging dock, cradle, mounting holster (2), Lithium-ion battery (Installed) (1), International power supply (5V, 1A) (1), Size 10 mounting screws (4)
Important Note: The U3 requires the RTI ZB-Pro Zigbee Programming Tool to download system file and firmware updates.
- Durable design is weather resistant.
- Ergonomic design permits effortless, one-handed operation.
- Completely sealed and floats.*
- Dust tight and water repellent (IP66 rated).
- Dual RF capability uses 433MHz or 2.4GHz (utilizing Zigbee® technology).
- Sixteen programmable keypad buttons.
- Electronic paper display is easy to read in bright light.
- Wireless programming.**
- Inductive wireless charging.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Includes charging dock and weather resistant cradle.
- Includes wall mount holsters.
- Three different screen text size selections.
* Not intended for exposure to water for extended periods of time.
** The U3 requires the RTI ZB-Pro Zigbee Programming Tool to download system file and firmware updates.
|Power||3.6 VDC, 900 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)
(with optional System Interfaces/Processors
|Radio Frequency Carrier||802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz (Zigbee® Wireless Networking), 430MHz|
|Display||Electronic Paper Display|
|Display Size||1.9” (48mm) diagonal|
|Battery Life||2-3 Months*|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|System Memory||256 KB Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on 16 buttons
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||7.9” (201mm) x 2.3” (58mm) x 1.1” (28mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic
Removable rubber housing with anti-fungal coating
|IP Rating||IP66: Dust tight and water repellent***|
|Weight||6.8 oz. (193g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor) / One year on the battery|
All specifications subject to change without notice
* With average use on full charge, your results may vary.
** The U3 requires ZB-Pro Zigbee Programming Tool to download system file and firmware updates.
*** Not intended for exposure to water for extended periods of time.