T3x Remote Control
Note: We are sunsetting the T3x in both black and white finish. RTI distributors may have remaining quantity on-hand. Recommended replacements are the T4x (our top of the line remote) and the T2x.
The T3x builds on the technological advancements of its predecessors, with sleek, sophisticated design and finish options are perfectly suited for any contemporary environment. Precision crafted with a 3.5" high-resolution touchscreen and fully programmable soft-touch buttons, the T3x redefines the expectations of what is possible with a remote control, including grip sensors, haptic feedback, WiFi, dual RF, and more.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
T3x, docking station, power supply (5V, 2A), keycap kit (12 keycaps)
The customizable graphical user interface allows for intuitive touch screen control.
Get status feedback from controlled devices on your remote such as on/off or arm/disarm status, dimming value of lights, music playlists, available radio stations.
Check the weather forecast, view video from network security cameras or perform remote programming updates through a standard 2.4 GHz WiFi 802.11b/g/n connection.
Standard wireless Zigbee IEEE802.15.4 connection for bidirectional control communication with RTI processors.
RF 433 MHz
Wireless unidirectional RF communication on the 433 MHz band for control communication with RTI processors.
Control devices directly without a control processor.
36 Hard Buttons provide quick access to often used control functions such as lights, music, audio/video source selection without the need to navigate through the graphical interface on your touchpanel.
Customize the button labels with text or graphics.
Pick up your remote and the accelerometer automatically wakes the touchscreen.
The integrated grip sensors keep your remote awake while in use.
Ambient Light Sensor
Enjoy the perfect display brightness that’s automatically set depending on the ambient light.
Lithium Ion Battery / Charging Cradle
Your remote can operate 5 to 7 days on average use. Charge it conveniently with the included charging cradle.
- Dual RF transmission capability uses 433MHz and 2.4GHz (utilizing Zigbee® technology).
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n wireless Ethernet enables viewing MJPEG video, wireless program updates and enhanced two-way control.
- Two-way control using 2.4GHz (Zigbee®) and RTI control components.
- Flush mount, 3.5" color touchscreen for improved gesture support.
- Integrated grip sensors keep the remote awake while in use.**
- Accelerometer provides "instant-on" control.**
- Haptic feedback on touchscreen gives subtle vibration when touchscreen is pressed.
- Programming can be remotely updated wirelessly over WiFi.
- Thirty-five assignable/programmable keypad buttons.
- Four general purpose assignable/programmable keypad buttons with interchangeable keycap labels - Laser Shark compatible..
- Cursor button allows simple scrolling list navigation.
- Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button press!).
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
- System includes a Lithium-Ion battery and docking station.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- Available in black and white.
All specifications subject to change without notice
* Two-way feedback available only when used with RTI control components.
** Grip sensors and accelerometer cannot be used simultaneously.
|Power||3.6 VDC, 1800 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (integrated accelerometer/grip sensors)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters) (with optional System Interfaces/Processors)|
|Radio Frequency Carrier||802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz (Zigbee® Wireless Networking) and 433MHz|
|Wireless Ethernet||802.11b/g/n @ 2.4Ghz|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
WVGA (480x800 pixels) with 16.7M colors
Integrated high-resolution touchscreen
|Display Size||3.5 in (89mm) diagonal|
|Backlights||Blue/White LED (Keypad)|
|Camera||Color CMOS VGA (480x640)|
|Nominal Run Time on Full Charge||4-6 hours, continuous use (WiFi & backlight setting dependent) (5 to 7 days on average use)|
|Standby Time on Full Charge||30 Days|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Total System Memory||128M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB 2.0 10 pin connection port or via charging dock|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||10.0" (254mm) x 2.3" (58mm) x 0.8" (20mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Weight||9.0 oz. (255g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor) / One year on the battery|
All specifications subject to change without notice