T1-B+ Remote Control
The T1-B+ is the third generation of RTI's popular T1 universal system controller, now featuring the RTI dual RF platform and backlit buttons. The T1-B+ allows all other factory remote controls to be combined into one simple, ergonomic user interface providing powerful one-handed system control. Featuring a sleek new industrial design and perfect assortment of keypad buttons for commonly used functions, the T1-B+ can operate today's sophisticated media system, no matter how complex, at an affordable price.
Included in the box:
T1-B+, docking station, power supply (5V, 2A), interchangeable keycap trees (2), wall mount bracket, screws and drywall anchors (2) for wall mount bracket
Control intuitively with the buttons of your remote and get status feedback via button backlight.
Standard wireless Zigbee IEEE802.15.4 connection for bidirectional control communication with RTI processors.
RF 433 MHz
Wireless unidirectional RF communication on the 433 MHz band for control communication with RTI processors.
Control devices directly without a control processor.
52 Hard Buttons provide quick access to often used control functions such as lights, music, audio/video source selection without the need to navigate through the graphical interface on your touchpanel.
Customize the button labels with text or graphics.
Pick up your remote and the accelerometer automatically wakes the touchscreen.
Lithium Ion Battery / Charging Cradle
Your remote can operate 5 to 7 days on average use. Charge it conveniently with the included charging cradle.
- Dual RF transmission capability uses 433MHz and 2.4GHz (utilizing Zigbee technology).
- Comfortable ergonomic design permits effortless, one-handed operation.
- Eight source and four general purpose assignable/programmable keypad buttons with interchangeable key labels - Laser Shark compatible.
- Forty assignable/programmable backlit keypad buttons.
- Capable of transmitting IR and RF from a single button press.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing (to monitor power status of equipment) and RS-232 control.
- System includes a Lithium-Ion Battery and a docking station.
- USB Programming.
RF control requires an RM-433 433MHz antenna, ZM-24 2.4GHz transceiver module and an RTI control processor, or an RTI control processor with an integrated antenna.
|Power||3.6 VDC, 950 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|RF Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)|
|RF Carrier||802.15.4 @ 2.4Ghz (Zigbee technology) and 433MHz|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||10.0 in (254mm) x 1.9 in (48mm) x .9 in (23mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||7 oz. (200g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor) / One year on the battery|