T1-B+ Remote Control
The T1-B+ is the third generation of RTI's popular T1 universal system controller, now featuring the RTI dual RF platform and backlit buttons. The T1-B+ allows all other factory remote controls to be combined into one simple, ergonomic user interface providing powerful one-handed system control. Featuring a sleek new industrial design and perfect assortment of keypad buttons for commonly used functions, the T1-B+ can operate today's sophisticated media system, no matter how complex, at an affordable price.
- Dual RF transmission capability uses 433MHz and 2.4GHz (utilizing Zigbee technology).
- Comfortable ergonomic design permits effortless, one-handed operation.
- Eight source and four general purpose assignable/programmable keypad buttons with interchangeable key labels - Laser Shark compatible.
- Forty assignable/programmable backlit keypad buttons.
- Capable of transmitting IR and RF from a single button press.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing (to monitor power status of equipment) and RS-232 control.
- System includes a Lithium-Ion Battery and a docking station.
- USB Programming.
RF control requires an RM-433 433MHz antenna, ZM-24 2.4GHz transceiver module and an RTI control processor, or an RTI control processor with an integrated antenna.
|Power||3.6 VDC, 950 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15kHz - 460kHz|
|RF Control Range||Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)|
|RF Carrier||802.15.4 @ 2.4Ghz (Zigbee technology) and 433MHz|
|Battery Charge Time||3-4 Hours|
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||10.0 in (254mm) x 1.9 in (48mm) x .9 in (23mm)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||7 oz. (200g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor) / One year on the battery|