T2-Cs Universal Controller
This model has been discontinued
The modern media room needs a remote control that can do it all - provide reliable control of the entire system while remaining easy to use. The T2-Cs answers the call with a customizable color display and a full compliment of hard buttons for frequently used functions. The T2-Cs is loaded with unique features like a three-way rocker switch that allows the user to scroll through music lists or navigate on-screen menus on the media room TV. The stylish design of the T2-Cs has been created to compliment the décor of any home. Sleek and perfectly balanced, the T2-Cs is smaller and more ergonomic than any color touchscreen remote available.
The T2-Cs embodies simple, elegant control in a modern design. The simplified graphics programming and compact display, combine to bring an advanced color touchscreen to a price level comfortable enough for every budget. The 2.4” color LCD can display custom text and graphics to provide customized, intuitive control. The T2-Cs takes command of the media room and eliminates the clutter of unnecessary remotes on the coffee table. It incorporates all of the control in one intuitive user interface - putting the power at your fingertips with the touch of one button.
The T2-Cs can function as a stand alone system controller or as part of a larger advanced control system. When used with other RTI automation devices, it is capable of transmission via RF, RS-232 communication, relay control and power sensing. The T2-Cs is more than just a remote control - it’s an integral part of an expandable control system. Programming is easy and convenient thanks to the Windows® basedIntegration Designer software*.
NOTE: For RF control, a 433MHz antenna must be used with this model of remote. It is not compatible with the ZM-24 2.4 GHz Transceiver Module.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Ergonomic design permits effortless one-handed operation.
- Full color TFT LCD to display custom buttons, text, graphics and animations.
- Integrated high-resolution touchscreen.
- Simplified graphics programming.
- Thirty-five assignable/programmable keypad buttons.
- Three-way rocker switch for scrolling list navigation.
- Tilt switch can automatically turn on the backlight when picked up.
- Extremely bright, backlit display and keypad.
- Intuitive layout of keypad buttons for commonly used functions.
- Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button or within a macro!).
- Optional RF receiver allows you to transmit through walls, cabinets, etc.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
- Optional ‘Voltage’ and ‘Video’ sensing modules to monitor power status
- Optional interface for RS-232 controlled equipment.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when
power is not present.
- Field upgradeable firmware
|Power||3.6 VDC, 1200 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||
Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)
|Radio Frequency Carrier||433 MHz|
High-contrast Color TFT LCD
|Display Size (H x W)||2.4 in (61mm) diagonal|
|Backlight||White LED (Display), Blue/Red/White LED (Keypad)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Total System Memory||8M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||9.75” (248mm) x 2.5” (64mm) x 1.0” (25mm)|
|Weight||9 oz. (255g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor) / 90 days on the battery|
All specifications subject to change without notice.