KX10 10 Inch In-Wall Touchpanel
With a commanding presence and sophisticated styling, the KX10 delivers state-of-the-art automation to residential and commercial settings. The high resolution 10” display, programmable to the finest detail, provides ample screen real estate to create the ultimate custom user interface. Combining luxury and convenience, the KX10 is equipped with an HDBaseT video input for viewing high definition video directly on the widescreen display. Ethernet connectivity makes it easy to check security cameras and answer the door via the built-in video intercom. Direct control over electronics is possible via the integrated IR and RS-232 ports, or incorporate the KX10 into the RTI ecosystem, where anything is possible with a simple touch.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
KX10, Bezel (white), RJ45 to DB9 serial adapter (1), mounting wings (2), drywall cutout template
Blend your flush-mount touchpanel into the wall and make it a central point for controlling your home or business.
Get status feedback from controlled devices on your touchpanel such as on/off or arm/disarm status, dimming value of lights, music playlists, available radio stations.
Ethernet / WiFi
Check the weather forecast, view video from network security cameras or perform remote programming updates through a standard 10/100 BaseT wired or 2.4 GHz WiFi 802.11b/g/n wireless network connection.
Camera / Microphone / Speakers
Answer the door via the built-in video intercom.
Power your touchpanel through a PoE network switch or PoE injector. No extra power supply required.
Control devices directly without a control processor, using the wired RS-232 port.
Control infrared devices directly without a control processor by connecting IR emitters blasters or repeaters.
Connect a video player or set top box via HDBaseT and view high definition video directly on your touchpanel.
Wake the touchpanel by just approaching it. This is very convenient when you enter a dark room or your home at night.
Ambient Light Sensor
Enjoy the perfect display brightness that’s automatically set depending on the ambient light.
- A 10.1” widescreen LCD with 1280x800 (WXGA) resolution and integrated capacitive touchscreen.
- Displays HD video via the integrated HDBaseT video input.
- View analog video sources such as security cameras via the composite video input.
- Built-in high output IR port for direct control.
- Built-in serial port for direct RS-232 control (one-way).
- Built-in camera, microphone and speakers enable video intercom capability.
- A proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit as a user approaches.
- An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display brightness.
- Powered using power supply, CB8 connecting block or PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus).
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T (with PoE+) and 802.11b/g/n wireless Ethernet for viewing video from IP security cameras, enhanced two-way feedback and remote programming updates.
- Stylish low-profile faceplate available in white, light almond, black or brushed aluminum (ships with white).
- Integrated mounting wings for easy retrofit installations (metal back box also available separately).
- Optional modules/processors provide additional control capabilities including two-way communication via RS-232/IP, sensing, IR and relay control.
|Power||+12VDC to +16VDC, 2A max or PoE+ (Using Class 3 PoE+ Ethernet switch)|
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight brightness/proximity sensor|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
WVGA (1280x800 pixels) with 65K colors
Integrated high-resolution projected capacitive touchscreen
|Display Size||10.1 in (256mm) diagonal|
|Display Backlight||LED Backlit, 305nit|
|Infrared Output Port||200mA output
Drives up to 1000 ft (300 m) of wire
|Serial Port||RJ-45, RS-232 communication (one-way)|
|Ethernet Port||RJ-45, 10/100 Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet Plus|
|Camera||Color CMOS VGA (640x480)|
|Speakers||Two (2), Stereo 2 Watt, 8ohm|
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Video Input||BNC Connector, Composite Analog Video
|Total System Memory||128M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Front Plate||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Mounting||Integrated mounting wings, or screws through front plate|
(W x H)
|10.204in (259.18mm) x 7.353in (186.77mm)|
(W x H)
|11.238in (285.45mm) x 7.92in (201.17mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.22in (30.99mm), with video connector 2.0in (52.5mm)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||2lbs 3.7oz (1014g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|