VDA-14 HDMI 2.0 Splitter
The VDA-14 is an HDMI splitter that delivers 4K video signal from one source to up to four displays simultaneously. Compliant with HDMI2.0 and HDCP2.2, VDA-14 supports resolutions up to 4K and supports 3D at 1080.
By auto-detecting the input resolution and with the built-in EDID management, the VDA-14 automatically adjusts the output resolution to fit the connected displays.
- Provides distribution of one video source to up to four displays / projectors simultaneously.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, supporting HDMI 2.0, backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards.
- Supports HDMI / DVI resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4.
- Up to 10m cable length for 4K resolution when using 24 AWG HDMI cables.
- Auto-detect of input resolution.
- Built-in EDID management adjusts output resolution to fit all connected displays.
- LEDs indicate connection and HDCP compliance status.
|Power Supply||+5 VDC, 2A|
|Mounting||Wall / Surface mount or Free standing|
|Dimensions WxHxD||5.98" (152mm) x 0.43" (11mm) x 2.75" (70mm)|
|Weight||0.3 lbs (140g)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +40°C / +14 to +104°F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Digital Video Input||One HDMI|
|Digital Video Output||Two HDMI|
|Compliance||HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2|
|Resolution Range||720x480@60Hz to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, 1080p 3D|
|Supported Audio Formats||Dolby Digital, DTS, DTS-HD, PCM|
|EDID Management||Built-in EDID management|
|Front Panel LEDs||Connection Status, HDCP Compliance Status|
|USB||Micro USB for Firmware Update|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts and Labor)|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.