CX10 10 inch Countertop/Under-Cabinet Touchpanel
From the executive boardroom to the gourmet kitchen, the CX10 delivers intuitive control and a high-end entertainment experience in a sleek touchpanel design. The CX10's 10-inch, high-resolution LCD screen offers ample space to create the ultimate custom user interface. With this level of personalization, any user can confidently manipulate the environment and entertainment. The versatile CX10 also doubles as a display for watching an HD movie or a television show via the integrated HDBaseT video input and stereo speakers. Easy to mount on a countertop or beneath a cabinet, the touchpanel display has a tilt range from 10 degrees to 90 degrees for the best viewing angle possible. Additional user-friendly features include video intercom support, composite video viewing and a proximity sensor.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- 10.1” widescreen LCD with 1280x800 (WXGA) resolution and integrated capacitive touchscreen.
- Displays HD video via the integrated HDBaseT video input (1080p/1080i/720p/480p resolution video support).
- View analog video sources such as security cameras via the composite video input.
- Stereo audio input and speakers.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T (with PoE+) and 802.11b/g/n wireless Ethernet for viewing video from IP security cameras, enhanced twoway feedback and remote programming updates.
- Video intercom capability via the built-in camera, microphone, and speakers.
- Proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit as a user approaches.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the backlighting.
- Built-in high output IR port for direct control of devices through an IR connecting block.
- Powered by power supply (included), an RTI CB8 connecting block or PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus).
- Countertop or under cabinet (inverted) mounting option and adjustable tilt display (10°-90°).
- Optional modules/processors provide advanced two-way control of electronics such as media servers, lighting, security and more.
|Power||+12VDC to +16VDC, 2A max or PoE+|
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight brightness/proximity sensor|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
WXGA (1280x800 pixels) with 65K colors
Integrated high-resolution capacitive touchscreen
|Display Size||10.1 in (256mm) diagonal|
|Display Backlight||LED, 212nit|
|Infrared Output Port||200mA output
Drives up to 1000 ft (300 m) of wire
|Ethernet Port||RJ45, 10/100 Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet Plus|
|Camera||Color CMOS VGA (640 x 480)|
|Speakers||Two (2) Stereo 2 Watt, 8 Ohm, 83dB|
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Video Input||RJ-45, HDBaseT
RCA Connector, Composite Analog Video
|Total System Memory||512M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Mounting||Tabletop, or screws through mounting bracket (Included)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.97” (227.8mm) x 9.90” (251.64mm) x 8.0”(203.2mm)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All specifications subject to change without notice