ZW-PRO Z-Wave® Network Management Tool
The ZW-PRO is a Professional Network Management Tool for use with Z-Wave wireless networks. Attached to a standard USB port of a laptop computer, the ZW-PRO wirelessly communicates with Z-Wave enabled devices during the network
inclusion setup process. Used in conjunction with the Z-Wave Manager configuration software, the ZW-PRO simplifies the Z-Wave network setup, by allowing the installer to roam the installation with a laptop as they move between device locations.
* RTI Z-Wave devices are not available in all areas.
The ZW-PRO is a Professional Network Management Tool for use with Z-Wave wireless networks.
RTI Z-Wave Lighting Solutions
For the ultimate in home automation, RTI Z-Wave® lighting control solutions provide easy management of the lighting in and around a home. Enjoy the convenience of intuitive control from an in-wall smart switch, RTI user interface, smart phone, tablet or PC. Experience the added security and energy savings of automated lighting and event-based control that requires no interaction at all.
- Models available to meet most installation and load requirements.
- Wireless control requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor and Z-Wave interface module.
- RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
- Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Enables “inclusion” of devices onto Z-Wave wireless network.
- Plugs into a laptop USB port allowing the installer to roam to each device during Z-Wave network setup process.
- Designed to aid Z-Wave network setup for devices such as door locks and security devices with a short wireless range before“inclusion”.
- No external power supply is required. Power is derived directly from the USB port.
- Compact, rugged design.
- Available only to professional systems integrators.
|Power||Powered directly from a PC USB port|
|RF Communication||Z-Wave Wireless RF
908.4MHz (North American Region)
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic, Black|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||3.46in (88mm) x 1.1in (28mm) x .39in (10mm)|
|Weight||.5 oz. (14 grams)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|