Z-Wave® Switchable Power Outlets for Wireless Lighting Control
The Z-Wave receptacle has one wirelessly-controlled outlet and one "always on" outlet.
* RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
Orders of Z-Wave enabled devices could be fulfilled with either RTI or Pro Control branded units.
Both RTI and Pro Control* Z-Wave devices are fully compatible with the exact same form factor, specifications and functionality.
* Pro Control is a division of Remote Technologies Inc. (RTI)
All Z-Wave Switch Sales Are Final
Z-Wave Lighting Solutions
For the ultimate in home automation, RTI Z-Wave® lighting control solutions provide easy management of the lighting in and around a home. Enjoy the convenience of intuitive control from an in-wall smart switch, RTI user interface, smart phone, tablet or PC. Experience the added security and energy savings of automated lighting and event-based control that requires no interaction at all.
- Many models available to meet installation and load requirements.
- Wireless control requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor and Z-Wave interface module.
- RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
- Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Colors and Wallplates:
- Available in white, light almond and black.
- Wallplates are not included.
- Compatible with standard Decora® style wallplates.
2 pole, 3-wire grounding
- Tamper resistant receptacles provide compliance with 2014 NEC® Article 406.12 which states that all 15A and 20A, 125V/AC receptacles installed in dwelling units must be tamper resistant
- Offers UL Listed safety shutter system that prevents insertion of foreign objects into receptacle
- TR designation on face of device makes it easy to identify at a glance
- Electro-mechanical push button located at center of device for inclusion and ON/OFF operation
- Center blue LED illuminates to indicate ON/OFF status
- Provides RF control of one outlet leaving the other one for normal use
- Child lockout feature
- Ability to be controlled remotely by other RF devices through association
- All ON/All OFF inclusion
- Panic mode capability
- Patented indicator system alerts if receptacle is not set up in the network
- Configurable “Power ON Status” (ON/OFF/last level)
- Pre-stripped wire leads for ease of installation
125V/AC, 60Hz, 15A, 1/2HP
|RF Communication||Z-Wave Wireless RF
908.4MHz (North American Region)
|RF Frequency Range||Up to 60ft (20m)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +104°F (0°C to +40°C)|
|Mounting||Mounts into single gang electrical box|
|Wall Plate Dimensions||Purchased separately (Decora Type)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.2in (106.6mm) x 1.61in (41mm) x 1.39in (35.3mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.39in (35.3mm)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|