5 Scene Keypad Z-Wave® Wireless Lighting Control
Wallmount keypad offers configurable presets and
All Off functionality for five scenes or zones. Button keycaps can be custom engraved using RTI Laser Shark service.
* RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
Z-Wave Lighting Solutions
For the ultimate in home automation, RTI Z-Wave® lighting control solutions provide easy management of the lighting in and around a home. Enjoy the convenience of intuitive control from an in-wall smart switch, RTI user interface, smart phone, tablet or PC. Experience the added security and energy savings of automated lighting and event-based control that requires no interaction at all.
- Many models available to meet installation and load requirements.
- Wireless control requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor and Z-Wave interface module.
- RTI Z-Wave devices are available exclusively in North America.
- Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Z-Wave 5-Scene Keypad
Colors and Wallplates:
- Switches and dimmers are available in white, light almond and black.
- Wallplates are not included.
- Switches and dimmers compatible with standard Decora® style wallplates.
General Features Include:
- Activates scenes associated with RTI and other Z-Wave® compliant devices
- Provides individual scene DIM/BRIGHT function by pressing and holding any active (ON) scene’s button
- Stores up to 5 scenes for activation (ON/OFF)
- Fits standard-sized wallbox and utilizes existing 120V/AC 60Hz wiring (neutral required)
- Side button provides easy access for turning off all devices associated with scene keypad
- Blue LED provided on each button for scene status notification
- Blue LEDs provide location feature by dimming when scene has been deactivated
- Transfer function on primary controllers allows user to easily copy scene information from controller to each button on scene keypad
- Patented indicator system alerts if scene keypad is not set up in the network
- Custom engraved button kits available through Laser Shark
|RF Communication||Z-Wave Wireless RF
908.4MHz (North American Region)
|RF Frequency Range||Up to 60ft (20m)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +104°F (0°C to +40°C)|
|Mounting||Mounts into single gang electrical box|
|Wall Plate Dimensions||Purchased separately (Decora Type)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.2in (106.6mm) x 1.8in (46mm) x 1.36in (34.5mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.36in (34.5mm)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|