XP-8v Control Processor
The XP-8v is our most powerful system processor, able to control and automate the most advanced smart homes and smart offices. The processor leverages an extensive driver database to facilitate integration of third-party devices, such as A/V, lighting, shades, security and HVAC in homes and office buildings. The third generation of the popular XP-8 control processor, the accelerated XP-8v kicks control into high gear with even more processing power, additional memory and an HDMI output for an OSD (on-screen-display) interface. Increased performance combined with a real time/multitasking operating system, tremendous expandability and compatibility with any RTI controller or app, make the XP-8v the perfect solution for large-scale and complex projects.
APEX and Integration Designer software are only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Included in the box:
XP-8v, power supply (12V, 1A), RJ45 to DB9 serial adaptor (8), rack ears (2) with screws, feet (4) with screws, terminal blocks (3x 4-position, 3x 2-position)
Convenient and reliable control with status feedback from controlled devices such as on/off or arm/disarm status, dimming value of lights, playlists, available stations.
Eight (8) control ports for 3-wire connection with the capability of polling status feedback from controlled devices or systems.
Eight (8) built-in low voltage dry contacts that provide contact closure or switching control for loads up to 3A/30VDC (external power supply required).
MPIO / Infrared
Eight (8) Multi-Purpose Input/Output control ports that allows for infrared control with infrared emitters, blasters and repeaters and connecting voltage sensors or RS-232 communication modules.
Sense Input / Voltage Trigger
Eight (8) programmable 100mA/2VDC outputs to control and high voltage external relay in amplifiers or other devices to turn them on or off when a sense input detects contact closure from switches, windows or doors or when the sense input reaches a voltage input threshold. Sense inputs can also be used to trigger a programmed control command or macro.
Proprietary communication port that allows bidirectional control communication with RTI touchpanels and keypads.
Standard 10/100 BaseT network connection for bidirectional control communication with RTI remotes, touch panels and devices that are controlled over IP network.
Standard wireless Zigbee connection for bidirectional control communication with RTI remotes via ZM-24 Zigbee transceiver module.
RF 433 MHz
Wireless RF communication on the 433 MHz band for unidirectional control communication with RTI remotes.
Connects to an HD display or matrix switch to allow an onscreen display (OSD) control interface.
Built-in clock that syncs through an internet connection allows to schedule time-based events to automate all aspects of the installed environment, including climate, lighting, music, and much more.
Allows for mounting the unit into a standard 19” wide rack or placing on any surface using the included feet.
- Powerful 1GHz i.MX CPU.
- 1GB of RAM memory and 512MB of non-volatile Flash memory.
- HDMI output for OSD provides bidirectional control interface on a TV.
- Eight two-way RS-232 ports.
- Eight relays can be programmed as a contact closure or voltage trigger.
- Eight multi-purpose I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters and optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Eight sense inputs can trigger events based on contact closure or voltage.
- Astronomical clock allows time-based events.
- SD/MM Card Slot for Memory Expansion.
- Front panel controls/display (11 Buttons for front panel control).
- All output ports incorporate both short-circuit and overload protection.
- Variable IR output on all ports.
- Programmed using the Integration Designer® Software.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
- Input for connection of both 433MHz and 2.4GHz Zigbee® RF modules.
- Rack mountable or free standing.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||Eight custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jacks
Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)
200mA maximum (high IR output port)
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Video Output of OSD||HDMI 720p/1080p|
|Relays||Eight, 3 amps @ 30VDC or 12V/100mA Trigger|
|Sense Inputs||Eight, Digital/Closure|
|RS232 Ports||Eight RJ45 Connections|
|Ethernet Port||One 10/100Base-T, RJ45 Connection|
|USB Ports||Two Host, One Programming|
|RTI Com Port||Two-way Zigbee® Communication Port, RJ45 Connection|
|Expansion Port||RS-485/IR/PWR, RJ45 Connection|
|Memory Expansion||SD/MM Card Slot|
|Display||High-contrast STS LCD|
|Display Size(HxD)||.7 in x 2.8 in (18mm x 60mm)
32h x 122w pixels
|Backlights||Blue LED (Display/Keypad)|
|Mounting||Rack-mount or free standing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17 in (432mm) x 1.7 in (43mm) x 6.4 in (162mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs (1814g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|