XP-6s Control Processor
The second generation of the incredibly popular XP-6, the redesigned XP-6s control processor is the perfect centerpiece of any professionally installed control system. With a rack-mountable design, faster internal CPU and bolstered with 512 MB of RAM memory, the powerhouse processor automates and enhances the operation of A/V, security, lighting, HVAC, and more.
Serving as the system communication backbone in a commercial or residential installation, the processor utilizes a massive database of drivers to facilitate integration of third-party devices into one cohesive system. Advanced control options include IP, RS-232, infrared, relays and sensing. Designed to meet the evolving needs of any project, the XP-6s has the support of the entire RTI ecosystem, allowing for easy expansion using multiple processors and a complete line of accessory devices.
* Integration Designer is only available to authorized RTI dealers.
Convenient and reliable control with status feedback from controlled devices such as on/off or arm/disarm status, dimming value of lights, playlists, available stations.
Three (3) control ports for 3-wire connection with the capability of polling status feedback from controlled devices or systems.
Three (3) built-in low voltage dry contacts that provide contact closure or switching control for loads up to 3A/30VDC (external power supply required).
MPIO / Infrared
Six (6) Multi-Purpose Input/Output control ports that allows for infrared control with infrared emitters, blasters and repeaters and connecting voltage sensors or RS-232 communication modules.
Sense Input / Voltage Trigger
Three (3) programmable 100mA/2VDC outputs to control and high voltage external relay in amplifiers or other devices to turn them on or off when a sense input detects contact closure from switches, windows or doors. Sense inputs can also be used to trigger a programmed control command or macro.
Proprietary communication port that allows bidirectional control communication with RTI touchpanels and keypads.
Standard 10/100 BaseT network connection for bidirectional control communication with RTI remotes, touch panels and devices that are controlled over IP network.
Standard wireless Zigbee connection for bidirectional control communication with RTI remotes via ZM-24 Zigbee transceiver module.
RF 433 MHz
Wireless RF communication on the 433 MHz band for unidirectional control communication with RTI remotes.
Built-in clock that syncs through an internet connection allows to schedule time-based events to automate all aspects of the installed environment, including climate, lighting, music, and much more.
Allows for mounting the unit into a standard 19” wide rack or placing on any surface using the included feet.
- Powerful 32bit, 1GHz CPU.
- 512MB of non-volatile Flash and 512MB of internal RAM memory.
- Compatible with all RTI wired, wireless (requires RTI RF antennas/Zigbee® transceivers), and app-based user interfaces.
- Six multi-purpose I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR emitters, blasters, and repeater systems.
- Multi-purpose I/O ports also support optional RTI power sensing and communications modules.
- Three programmable 12VDC trigger outputs.
- Three assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Three programmable relay outputs.
- Three RS-232 ports for bi-directional communication.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Input for connection of multiple RM-433 RF receiver modules.
- Variable IR output on all IR ports.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present.
- Fast USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
- Rack mountable or free standing.
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||Six 3.5mm jacks
Compatible with industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)
200mA maximum (high IR output port)
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Trigger Outputs||Three, 12VDC, 100mA max each|
|Relays||Three, 3 amps @ 30VDC|
|Sense Inputs||Three, 3-24VDC|
|RS-232 Ports||Three, Bi-directional RJ45 Connections|
|Ethernet Port||10/100Base-T, RJ45 Connection|
|USB Ports||One, Programming|
|RTI COM Port||Zigbee® Communication Port, RJ45 Connection|
|Mounting||Rack-mount or free standing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||8.5" (215.9mm) x 1.72" (43.7mm) x 6" (152.4mm)|
|Weight||2 lbs. (907g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.