NEW: VRX70-18G 4K HDBaseT™ Receiver
The VRX70-18G HDMI 2.0 4K60Hz 4:4:4 (18Gbps) HDCP2.2 HDBaseT™ Receiver pairs perfectly with the VX44-18G-Kit* and the VX88-18G and offers market-leading features and outstanding value, including Color Space Conversion (CSC) technology. The product extends HDMI, Bi-directional IR, and is powered by the matrix up to lengths of 70m (4K 40m). The VRX70-18G HDMI 2.0 4K60Hz 4:4:4 (18Gbps) HDCP2.2 HDBaseT™ Receiver pairs perfectly with the VX44-18G-Kit* and the VX88-18G and offers market-leading features and outstanding value, including Color Space Conversion (CSC) technology. The product extends HDMI, Bi-directional IR, and is powered by the matrix up to lengths of 70m (4K 40m).
Included in the box:
VRX70-18G (1), Mounting Kit (1)
* The VX44-18G-Kit comes with 4 x VXR70-18G
No bottleneck with the latest HDBaseT ™ 18Gbps standard that provides the highest possible bandwidth that currently exists.
Enjoy stunning picture quality with 4K UHD resolution.
Eliminate blurred fast motions in action movies. 4K resolution paired with 60Hz refresh rate provides a crystal clear and crisp picture quality.
Go beyond the distance limitations of HDMI cables. Video can be transmitted over a Cat cable up to 229ft/70m.
Be fully compliant with the latest copy protection algorithms to avoid black screens when connecting an HDMI source
Power over HDBaseT™
Get rid of extra power supplies for HDBaseT™ receivers. Remote devices can be powered over the HDBaseT cable.
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology enables distribution of video and audio over a single CAT cable
- Advanced color Space Conversion (CSC) supports HDMI 2.0 18Gbps specification including HDR
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K and all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD®, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Digital Plus® and DTS-HD Master Audio® transmission
- HDMI re-clocking to help solve HDMI HDCP, compatibility and handshaking issues
- IR pass-through to compatible HDBaseT™ devices
- Supports bi-directional PoC (Power over Cable) from VX88-18G
- HDCP 2.2 support
|Video Input||1 x HDBaseT™ RJ45 Connector|
|Video Output||1 x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female|
|Audio Input||1 x Toslink (S/PDIF)|
|AudioOutput||1 x Toslink (S/PDIF), 1 x 3.5mm L/R Analog Audio|
|HDBaseT™ Transmission Distance||1080p@50/60Hz ≤ 229ft (70m)
3840 x 2160 @50/60Hz 4:4:4 ≤ 131ft (40m)
|RS-232 Serial Port||1 x 3 Pin Phoenix Connector|
|IR Input||1 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack|
|IR Output||1 x 3.5mm Mono Jack|
|Dimensions WxDxH||5.5in(140mm) x 3.3in(84mm) x 0.7in(18mm)|
|5.5in(140mm) x 3.5in(88mm) x 0.7in(18mm)|
|Shipping Weight||1.3lbs (0.6kg)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 to +104°F / 0 to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to +140°F / -20 to +60°C|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|