New: VIP-UHD-TX 4K Video over IP Transmitter
The RTI Video over IP (VIP) distribution platform enables distribution of 4K video over a 1GB Network switch to virtually unlimited endpoints. The result is an exceptionally flexible and scalable system that be installed in minutes and controlled natively within the RTI control environment.
The VIP-UHD-TX is an industry-leading 4K HDCP 2.2 HDMI transmitter using visually lossless compression technology to deliver HDMI, Bi-directional IR, RS-232 & USB/KVM up to lengths of 100m over standard network architecture. The VIP-UHD-TX can be powered via PoE from the Network switch or locally should the switch not support PoE. With multiple configuration options available, the VIP solution is ideal for both commercial and residential installations.
Note: When passing an IR signal from the control processor to the VIP-UHD-TX the IRC-SM12V is required. Sold separately.
Included in the box:
VIP-UHD-TX (1), IR Receiver (1), IR Transmitter (1), Serial 3-pin Phoenix Connector (1), Mounting Kit (1)
Enjoy stunning picture quality with 4K UHD resolution.
Eliminate blurred fast motions in action movies. 4K resolution paired with 60Hz refresh rate provides a crystal clear and crisp picture quality.
Go beyond the distance limitations of HDMI cables. 4K video can be transmitted over cable up to 328ft/100m.
Be fully compliant with the latest copy protection algorithms to avoid black screens when connecting an HDMI source.
Built in Scaling
Let each screen display its full resolution rather than being limited by the lower video resolution of a legacy display in the system.
- Advanced 4K UHD video over 1Gb Network
- Extends HDMI up to a distance of 100m over a single CAT cable
- Supports up to 4K HDR UHD video sources (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD®, Dolby Digital Plus®, and DTS-HD Master Audio® transmission
- PoE powered to keep the rack clean and reduce the need for extra power cords
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with advanced EDID management
- Analog audio embedding and breakout
- Supported network switches for easy integration:
- Luxul: AMS Series, XMS Series
- Cisco: SG350 Series, SG550 Series
- Ubiquiti: Edge Series
- Araknis: AN-210, AN-310
- Pakedge: PK-SX
|Power Supply||PoE 24-56V 1A DC|
|Mounting||Rack mount with Rack-Mount Kit (sold separately) or free standing|
|Dimensions WxDxH||7.4in(190mm) x 4.5in(114mm) x 1in(26mm)|
|Shipping Weight||1.8lbs (0.8kg)|
|Operating Temperature||+32 to +104°F / 0 to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to +140°F / -20 to +60°C|
|Video Input||1 x HDMI Type A, female|
|Video Output||1 x LAN RJ45 Connector|
|Audio Input||1 x 3.5mm L/R analog audio|
|Audio Output||2 x RCA L/R analog audio|
|Ethernet Ports||1 x LAN RJ45 Connector|
|RS-232 Serial Port||1 x 3 Pin Phoenix Connector|
|USB/KVM Port||1 x USB-Type B|
|IR Input||1 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack|
|IR Output||1 x 3.5mm Mono Jack|
|Firmware Update||1 x Micro USB|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|