VHD-8 HDBaseT Video Matrix Switch
This model has been discontinued
The VHD-8 8x8 HDMI professional matrix switch is used for convenient viewing of up to eight video sources distributed to eight displays. The switch is complete with eight HDMI inputs, eight HDBaseT outputs and four local HDMI outputs. In addition, the VHD-8 alsoincludes eight de-embedded stereo audio outputs.
The VHD-8 enables cross-point switching from any input to any output, and supports high resolution video output at 4K, 1080P and HD3D. In addition, the HDBaseT outputs
deliver video, IR and RS232 communication, and PoC over a Cat5e/Cat6 cable to a VHR-1 HDBaseT receiver up to to 230 feet (70 meters) away (130ft/40m at 4K).
- Provides routing of 8 video sources to 8 displays / projectors.
- Eight HDMI inputs, four HDMI outputs, eight HDBaseT outputs, eight stereo audio outputs.
- Supports video output at 4K, 1080P and 3D.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant and DVI compatible, supporting HDMI 1.4a & DVI1.0.
- Powerful EDID & HDCP management.
- HDBaseT outputs transmit HDMI@1080p, IR & RS232 up to 230 feet (70m) over a Cat5E/6 cable (130ft/40m at 4K).
- HDBaseT outputs supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to power VHR-1 receivers.
- Supports multiple control methods, including front panel, RS232, IR, and TCP/IP.
- LCD indicator shows connection status, switching status, HDCP status, and output resolution.
- Built-in GUI for TCP/IP management.
- Supports firmware upgrades through Micro USB port.
- Easy installation with rack-mount design.
|Power Supply||100V~240V AC, Power Consumption 103W (full load)|
|Mounting||Rack mount or free standing|
|Dimensions Chassis (without rack ears & front cover)HxWxD||3.4in(87.8mm) x 17.1in(437mm) x 14.9in(380mm) (2U high, full rack width)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +40°C / +32 to +104°F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Video Input||Eight HDMI|
|Input Level||T.M.D.S. 2.9V~3.3V|
|Input Impedance||100Ω (Differential)|
|Video Output||Four HDMI, Eight HDBaseT (PoH) (RJ45)|
|Output Level||T.M.D.S. 2.9V~3.3V|
|Output Impedance||100Ω (Differential)|
|Video Signal||HDMI (or DVI-D)|
|Resolution Range||Up to 4K@30Hz|
|HDBaseT Transmission Distance||1080P@60Hz ≤ 230ft (70m)
4K@30Hz ≤ 115ft (35m)
|Switching Speed||200ns (Max.)|
|EDID Management||Built-in EDID data and manual EDID management|
|HDCP||Supports up to HDCP 2.2|
|Audio Output||Stereo audio, Eight RCA Jacks|
|IR Control||One, 3.5mm jack (IR CTRL), compatible with
industry standard IR repeaters and receivers
|Remote Source IR Inputs||Eight discrete (IR IN),
One universal (IR ALL IN), 3.5mm jacks
|Panel Control||Twenty Front Panel buttons|
|Serial (RS-232) Port||One, Bi-directional Female DB-9|
|Ethernet Port||One, 10/100Base-T, RJ45 Connection|
|USB||One, Micro USB, Female|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.