VHU-8x X-Series 8x10 HDBaseT Class-C Video Matrix Switcher
The industry-leading VHU-8x 8x10 HDBaseT Matrix Switch delivers ultra-high resolution 4K video - the best possible. Utilizing the latest HDBaseT technology (Class-C) and lossless compression (DSC), this powerhouse distributes pristine video over incredibly long distances with no latency. Making it easy to integrate the audio from smartTVs and streaming devices, the VHU-8x has built-in Audio Return Channel (ARC) support and multi-format audio outputs.
The VHU-8x is loaded with installer-friendly features including auto-discovery and a web-based interface for quick configuration of connected devices. To ensure a successful installation and quick troubleshooting, a full suite of diagnostics are available, including built-in cable quality testing and remote monitoring. The web GUI also enables convenient control of the switch via a web browser.
The VHU-8x includes:
- VHU-8x Matrix Switcher
- 8x VHT-URx HDBaseT Class C + DSC Receivers
- 8x Infrared Blaster Cable Pack
- Rack Ears
- Power Cord
- Installation Guide
Enjoy pristine, high-contrast pictures with 4K UHD resolution and High Dynamic Range.
The pinnacle of video distribution quality ensures natural colors with no color subsampling and 60Hz refresh rate for blur-free fast motions.
Don’t worry about strict limitations in distance. 4K video can be transmitted over HDBaseT cable up to 328ft/100m and 1080p even farther up to 492ft/150m.
No bottleneck for the latest 60Hz HDR-10 and Dolby Vision content that requires the highest possible bandwidth that currently exists.
Avoid black screens when connecting an HDMI source using full HDCP 2.2 compliance with the latest anti-piracy algorithms.
Display Stream Compression
Don’t make compromises in picture quality. The DSC compression algorithm doesn’t strip out any color information or pixels and brings your video visually lossless to the display.
Get rid of extra power supplies for HDBaseT receivers. Remote devices can be powered over the HDBaseT cable.
Watch TV or movies in 5.1 Dolby or DTS audio by sending the TV audio an AVR located up to 328ft/100m away.
Mirrored HDMI Outputs
Get the most out of your video distribution and connect more displays using the mirrored outputs.
Use the best possible audio quality and extract the audio signals from a source device and send multi-channel 5.1 audio to a local AVRs.
Install complex technology as hassle-free as possible. The built-in diagnostics let you check the quality of the cable connection, HDBaseT connectivity and even cable lengths.
- 8 HDMI inputs.
- 8 HDBaseT Class C + DSC outputs, plus 2 HDMI outputs (Independent or mirrored).
- Supports HDR and 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 and 1080p@60Hz, 3D.
- Visually lossless compression with DSC (Display Stream Compression).
- Extends 1080p up to 492 feet (150 meters) and 4K up to 328 feet (100 meters) over a single Cat5e cable or greater.
- IP Control.
- HDMI-CEC Bi-Directional Control.
- Bi-Directional IR Control through HDBaseT.
- Bi-Directional RS-232 Control through HDBaseT.
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission.
- Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to power receivers.
- Rack mountable.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Automatic EDID support.
- Web based management and remote monitoring support.
- Kit Includes: VHU-8x Chassis | 8x VHT-URx HDBaseT Class C + DSC Receivers | 8x Infrared Blaster Cable Pack | Rack Ears | Power Cord - Power Supply
|Power Supply||IEC C14 Inlet - 100-240V 4.0/2.0A 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Max 2Amps @ 240V|
|Mounting||Rack mount or free standing|
|Dimensions HxWxD||5.2in(132mm) x 17.3in(440mm) x 12.4in(316mm) (3U high, full rack width)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +35 °C / +32 to +95°F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% Non-condensing|
|Video Inputs||Eight HDMI|
|Video Outputs||Two HDMI, Eight HDBaseT Class B + DSC (PoH) (RJ45). Eight VXT-URx PoH Receivers included|
|Resolution Range||Up to 4K @60Hz 4:4:4|
|HDBaseT Transmission Distance||1080P@60Hz ≤ 492ft (150m)
4K@60Hz ≤ 328ft (100m)
|Color Supported||4K: 12bit, 1080p: 12bit|
|TMDS Clock Speed||600Mhz|
|Compliance||HDCP 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
|IR Control||Eight IR In, Ten IR Out, One Global IR In/Out, 3.5mm jacks|
|RS-232 Control||Eight RS232 Bi-directional (3-Pin Phoenix Connector)|
|IP Control||One, 10/100Base-T, RJ45 Connection|
|Monitoring||Real Time Remote Monitoring Portal|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|