VHD-8x X-Series 8x10 HDBaseT Class-B Video Matrix Switcher
A great way to share video content from blu-ray players, set top boxes, PCs or games consoles around the home or corporate building, avoiding the need to purchase multiple bits of hardware that sit idle for long periods of time. The perfect blend of simplicity and sophistication, we have worked alongside installers to create matrices that are simple to set up, include user friendly controls and enables continuous support off-site using our unique cloud monitoring portal.
Featuring 8 HDMI inputs and 8 HDBaseT Class B outputs plus 2 independant HDMI outputs and additional HDCP 2.2 support for 4K/Ultra HD video. Utilizing CEC control allows any supported TV to send key presses from the original TV remote through the HDBaseT link and the matrix will route these messages to the connected source devices.
The VHD-8x includes 8 VHR-1x HDBaseT Class B Receivers.
Enjoy stunning picture quality with 4K UHD resolution.
Don't bother with blurred fast motions in action movies. 4K resolution paired with 60Hz refresh rate provides a crystal clear and crisp picture quality.
Don’t worry about limitations HDMI cables have in distance. 4K video can be transmitted over HDBaseT cable up to 131ft/40m and 1080p even farther up to 230ft/70m.
Avoid black screens when connecting an HDMI source using full HDCP 2.2 compliance with the latest anti-piracy algorithms.
Get rid of extra power supplies for HDBaseT receivers. Remote devices can be powered over the HDBaseT cable.
Mirrored HDMI Outputs
Get the most out of your video distribution and connect more displays using the mirrored outputs.
Install complex technology as hassle-free as possible. The built-in diagnostics let you check the quality of the cable connection, HDBaseT connectivity and even cable lengths.
- 8 HDMI inputs and 8 HDBaseT Class B outputs plus 2 HDMI outputs (Independent or mirrored).
- Extends 1080p up to 230 feet (70 meters) and 4K up to 131 feet (40 meters) over a single Cat5e cable or greater.
- Supports 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 and 1080p@60Hz, 3D.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- EDID auto-discovery and data reporting.
- IP Control via control system.
- HDMI-CEC bi-directional control.
- Bi-directional IR control.
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission.
- Supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT) to power HDBaseT receivers.
- Rack mountable.
- Web based management and remote monitoring support.
- Kit Includes: VHD-8x Chassis | 8x VHR-1x HDBaseT Class B Receivers | 8x Infrared Blaster Cable Pack | Rack Ears | Power Cord | Installation Guide.
|AC Input Voltage||IEC C14 Inlet - 100-240VAC 4.0/2.0A 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Max 2Amps @ 240V|
|Mounting||Rack mount or free standing|
|Dimensions HxWxD||3.5in(89mm) x 16.9in(430mm) x 11.6in(295mm) (2U high, full rack width)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +35°C / +32 to +95°F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% Non-condensing|
|Video Inputs||Eight HDMI|
|Video Outputs||Two HDMI, Eight HDBaseT Class B (PoH) (RJ45). Eight VHR-1x PoH Receivers included|
|Resolution Range||Up to 4K @60Hz 4:2:0|
|HDBaseT Transmission Distance||1080P@60Hz ≤ 230ft (70m)
4K@30Hz ≤ 131ft (40m)
|Color Supported||4K: 8bit, 1080p: 12bit|
|TMDS Clock Speed||340Mhz|
|Compliance||HDCP 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
|IR Control||Eight IR In, Ten IR Out, One Global IR In/Out, 3.5mm jacks|
|IP Control||One, 10/100Base-T, RJ45 Connection|
|Monitoring||Real Time Remote Monitoring Portal|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|