VDM-1x HDMI Downscaler with Downmixer
The VDM-1x video scaler and digital audio converter (DAC) is the ideal solution to accommodate HD (1080p) and 4K sources and displays within a multi-zone residential or commercial installation. The unit is designed to be placed between a display and a source device and it adjusts video resolution (upscale or downscale) and audio (downmix or bypass) from an incoming HDMI source and scales the output to a level compatible with the display capabilities.
- Downscale 4K/30p > 1080/24p, to enable 1080p screens to view 4K sources through a 4K matrix system.
- Upscale 1080/24p > 4K/30p, for connection to 4K screens.
- Downmix of incoming Dolby Digital to stereo PCM audio.
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160p@24/25/30Hz.
- Up to 6 channels of input support (up to 5.1 surround) of audio encoded in Dolby Digital.
- Low-latency digital filtering.
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio input signals.
- Switchable input selection for video/audio scaling or signal pass-through.
- Equalizes and boosts HDMI signal for longer distance transmissions (up to 2 meters).
|Power Supply||5v DC / 10W|
|Power Consumption||5V, 1A|
|Video Input Zones||1|
|Dimensions HxWxD||0.9in(24mm) x 3.0in(77mm) x 2.6in(65mm)|
|Operating Temperature||+32° to +95°F (0 to +35°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% Non-condensing|
|Audio Output||3.5mm Stereo Jack|
|Scale Video Up||1920x1080p @ 24/25/30Hz to 3840x2160p @ 24/25/30Hz|
|Scale Video Down||3840x2160p @ 24/25/30Hz to 1920x1080p @ 24/25/30Hz|
|Supported Audio Formats||5.1 Dolby Digital / 2ch Stereo PCM|
|Video-Audio Output||One HDMI, One Toslink (Optical)|
|Audio Format Output||5.1 Dolby Digital or 2ch Stereo PCM|
|Auto-sample Frequencies||32, 44.1 and 48KHz|
|Audio Signal Support||Up to 24bit with sampling rates up to 192KHz|
|Audio Format Output||Pass-through / 2ch PCM with Downmix selected|
|THD+N Rating||-93db (Total harmonic distortion plus noise)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.