T2-Cs+ Remote Control
This model has been discontinued
The second generation of the T2-Cs comes equipped for the modern media room. A remote control that can do it all - provide reliable control of the entire system while remaining easy to use, including two-way feedback from supported devices. The T2-Cs+ features a customizable color display and a full complement of hard buttons for frequently used functions. The T2-Cs+ is loaded with unique features like a three-way rocker switch that allows the user to scroll through music lists or navigate on-screen menus on a TV. The ergonomic design fits perfectly in the hand, concealing powerful innovations like the built in dual RF capability.
The T2-Cs+ takes command of the media room and eliminates the clutter of unnecessary remotes on the coffee table. The 2.4” color LCD can display custom text and graphics to provide customized, intuitive control. The previous generation T2-Cs, utilized a simplified programming method, which has now been updated to allow further customization if needed. The T2-Cs+ incorporates all of the control in one intuitive user interface - putting the power at your fingertips with the touch of one button.
The T2-Cs+ can function as a stand alone system controller or as part of a larger advanced control system. When used with other RTI automation devices, it is capable of transmission via one-way 433MHz and two-way 2.4GHz Zigbee RF for communication with an RTI processor. Rock-solid one-way control, powerful two-way control and even direct IR...this little remote can do it all.
Programming is easy and convenient thanks to the Windows® based Integration Designer software*.The option to use the simplified graphics programming method, the ability to customize the graphics and the compact display, combine to bring an advanced color touchscreen to a price level comfortable enough for every budget.
- Dual RF transmission capability uses 433MHz and 2.4GHz (utilizing
- Two-way feedback from compatible devices using 2.4GHz (Zigbee®) and
RTI control components.
- Full color 2.4" TFT LCD to display custom buttons, text and graphics.
- Graphics programming is quick and efficient using auto aligning tools or turn the grid off for complete customization.
- Integrated high-resolution touchscreen.
- Thirty-five assignable/programmable keypad buttons.
- Three-way rocker switch for scrolling list navigation.
- Tilt switch can automatically turn on the backlight when picked up.
- Extremely bright, backlit display and keypad.
- Intuitive layout of keypad buttons for commonly used functions.
- Transmits IR and both RF (or both - on a single button or within a macro!).
- Optional RF receiver allows you to transmit through walls, cabinets, etc.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Ergonomic design permits effortless one-handed operation.
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
- Optional ‘Voltage’ sensing modules to monitor power status of equipment.
- Optional interface for RS-232 controlled equipment.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when
power is not present.
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- USB Programming.
|Power||3.6 VDC, 1200 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range||
Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)
|Radio Frequency Carrier||802.15.4 @ 2.4 GHz (ZigBee® Wireless Networking) & 433MHz|
High-contrast Color TFT LCD
|Display Size (H x W)||2.4 in (61mm) diagonal|
|Backlight||White LED (Display), Blue/Red/White LED (Keypad)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Total System Memory||128M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||9.75” (248mm) x 2.5” (64mm) x 1.0” (25mm)|
|Weight||9 oz. (255g) with battery pack|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor) / 90 days on the battery|