RSO-1 Digital to Analog Audio Converter
The RSO-1 makes it simple to deliver optical digital audio from
devices such as Blu-ray players, media streamers or TVs to an RTI AD-4x/AD-8x/AD-16x distributed audio system.
- Converts your Optical Digital signal up to 24bit/192kHz into High Resolution Superb S/N ratio and sound quality Stereo Audio signals.
- 24 bit 192kHz Hi-Res Stereo DAC with 2Vrms ground referenced outputs.
- Supports all common audio supplying rates between 8kHz and 192kHz using all common MCLK fs rates.
- Proprietary designed Advanced jitter attenuating PLL with low intrinsic period jitter of 50 ps RMS.
- Plug & Play Module.
- Frequency Response 20 ~ 20kHz + - 0.2dB
- S/N ratio up to 105dB A weighted
- Super linear by design down to + - 0.5dB and down to – 90dB level for superb sound quality at low level.
|0dB Output Level (Ref to full scale)||2 Volts (rms)|
|Output Impedance||56 Ohm|
|Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz||+/- 0.2dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (A-weighted) 20Hz - 20kHz||105dB|
|THD @ 0dB
THD @ -10db
|Separation (1 KHz)||95dB|
|Linearity down to -90dB||+/- 0.5dB|
|Dimensions (LxWxD)||2.83” (72mm) x 0.94” (24mm) x 0.86” (22mm)|
|Warranty||Three Years (parts & labor)|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.