RK3-V 3.5 inch In-Wall Touchpanel Keypad
This model has been discontinued
The RK3-V provides elegant and intuitive control of today’s entertainment, environment and security systems. Representing the second generation of the award-winning RK-3 In-Wall Touchpanel Keypad, the RK3-V is capable of displaying text and graphics with incredibly rich and vivid detail with a new full VGA display - 4 times the resolution of it’s renowned predecessor. Designed for flush-mount installations in walls or cabinets the RK3-V is the only compact in-wall touchpanel that provides both direct infrared control and 10/100Base-T Ethernet for displaying digital video (motion JPEG) and web pages – either full screen or in an adjustable window. In addition, the RK3-V is unique because its graphical user interface (GUI) and programming are completely customizable. In any situation, from simple to complex, the RK3-V provides the perfect level of control.
The design of the RK3-V In-wall Controller allows it to blend into any room. The perfect balance between display size and resolution, a 3.5 inch LCD is small enough to fit in any decor, yet it provides the necessary resolution for displaying custom graphics, web pages and CD cover artwork. A fully programmable interface using RTI’s Integration Designer software makes it easy to provide simple and intuitive control for the end-user.
The RK3-V can be used as a stand-alone device or as a part of an expandable central control system. It can directly control almost any audio/video component or lighting system up to 1000 feet away using its infrared output port. When used with the available RTI accessory devices, the RK3-V
is capable of infrared routing, relay control, power sensing, and RS-232 communications for advanced control.
In addition, the built-in Ethernet port allows the RK3-V to display video from network security cameras, access the internet, view and play songs stored on hard drive music servers, and control other devices on the network.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Stylish low-profile faceplate bezel available in 5 colors (white, almond, ivory, silver, black)
- Available with gray or black faceplate and buttons.
- Integrated mounting wings for easy installation.
- Full VGA resolution LCD to display custom buttons, text and graphics.
- Customizable sounds.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port with Power-over-Ethernet.
- Plasma friendly infrared receiver for command pass-through.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Two power status input ports.
- Integrated high-resolution touchscreen.
- Powerful 32-bit, 200MHz XScale® processor
- 32MByte of Flash Memory.
- Extremely bright, backlit display and keys with adjustable brightness.
- Nine assignable/programmable keys.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is lost.
- Easy-to-use Windows® based software for programming and customization*
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- USB and Ethernet Programming.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, .5A max or 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet|
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight brightness/power down time|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
Full VGA (480w x 640h pixels) with 65K colors
Integrated high-resolution resistive touchscreen
|Display Size (H x W)||3.5 in (89mm) diagonal|
|Backlights||White LED (Display), Blue/Amber LED (Keypad)|
|Infrared Output Port||200mA output
Drives up to 1000 ft (300 m) of wire
|Ethernet Port||10/100Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Total System Memory||32M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic, black|
|Front Plate||High-impact molded ABS plastic, gray or black|
|Mounting||Integrated mounting wings, or screws through front bezel|
|Front Plate Dimensions (H x W)||5 3/4 in (146mm) x 5 1/2 in (140mm)|
|Installation Cut-Out (H x W)||5 1/8 in (130mm) x 4 3/4 in (120mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1 1/8 in (29mm) plus cables|
|Weight||10 oz (284 g)|
|Warranty||Three Year (Parts & Labor)|