RK1-2,4,8 In-Wall Keypad
This model has been discontinued - See the RK1+
The RK1 is a customizable keypad designed for flush-mount installations in walls or cabinets. It provides a self-contained control system for controlling audio/video components, lights, or other electronic systems in the home. Sized for a single gang electrical box, the RK1 incorporates fully-programmable buttons which can be custom labeled with text and symbols. In addition to custom labels, the backlight for each button can be configured to display almost any desired color.
Designed to match any décor, the RK1 is designed to have a clean, neutral
style. Compatibility with Decora® style wall plates and sized to fit in a single
gang outlet box ensures seamless integration into most homes and buildings.
Available with two, four or eight fully programmable buttons, the RK1 can be
used as a stand-alone device or as part of an expandable central control system.
The RK1 can directly control almost any audio/video component or lighting system
up to 1000 feet away using its infrared output port. When used with the available
RTI accessory devices, the RK1 is capable of infrared routing, relay control, power
sensing, and RS-232 communications for advanced control. Programming is easy
and convenient thanks to the Windows® based Integration Designer software.*
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Use any standard Decora® type faceplate.
- Fits in single gang outlet box.
- Three different cover plate colors available. (White, Black, Metallic Silver)
- Two, four or eight assignable/programmable button models available.
- User-definable backlight color.
- Open architecture allows control of virtually anything.
- 64KBytes Flash (non-volatile) memory.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your program even when power is lost.
- Easy to use Windows® based software for programming and customization.*
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Completely customizable, programmable and upgradeable.
- Optional modules for voltage and video sensing (to monitor power status
of equipment) and RS-232 control.
- USB Programming.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, 350mA max|
|Backlights||RGB-LED - User-definable color|
|Infrared Output Port||
200 mA output
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Total System Memory||64k Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||Formed steel, black powder coat|
|Front Plate||High-impact molded ABS plastic, white|
|Mounting||Mounts into single gang box|
|Front Plate Dimensions||Purchased separately (Decora Type)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.1 in (104mm) x 1.8in (46mm) x 1.7 in (43mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.7 in (43 mm) Plus Cables|
|Weight||4 oz (284 g)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|