RK1+ (2,4,8 Button) In-Wall Keypad
Available with two, four or eight fully programmable buttons, the RK1+ can directly control almost any audio/video component or lighting system up to 1000 feet away using its infrared output port. When used with RTI accessory devices, the RK1+ is capable of expanded control, including two-way feedback (via the programmable button backlight color). Designed to match any decor, the RK1+ is designed to have a clean, neutral style and ships with white, black and light almond faceplates and keycap labels. For a high-end look and even more intuitive control experience, a certificate for one set of Laser Shark engraved keycaps is included, which allows custom text and graphics to be used. Compatibility with Decora ® style wall plates and sized to fit in a single gang outlet box ensures seamless integration into homes and buildings.
*Wallplates sold separately.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
*Two RK1+ keypads may be programmed to work in conjunction.
Included in the box:
RK1+ In-Wall Keypad (white), additional keypad covers (1 black, 1 light almond), keycap label kits (1 white, 1 black, 1 light almond), certificate for one Laser Shark engraved button set, screws (2)
Blend your flush-mount keypad into the wall and use it for simple control of your home or business.
Two, four or eight buttons (depending on the model) provide quick access to control functions such as lights, music, audio/video source selection.
Control intuitively with the buttons of your keypad and get status feedback via the programmable button backlight color.
Control devices directly without a control processor by connecting a CPB-1 Control Block.
Control infrared devices directly without a control processor by connecting IR emitters blasters or repeaters.
RTI Control Port
Power your keypad by connecting the control port to a CB-8 Connecting Block and establish two-way control communication with RTI processors and accessories.
Ambient Light Sensor
Enjoy the perfect button backlight and display brightness that’s automatically set depending on the ambient light.
Customize the button labels with text or graphics.
Mount your keypad conveniently in a standard US single gang wall box.
- Two, four or eight assignable/programmable button models available.
- Use any standard Decora® type faceplate (sold separately)
- Ships with white, black and light almond faceplate/keycap kits.
- Fits in single gang outlet box.
- Ships with a certificate for one Laser Shark engraved keycap set -allows custom text and graphics to be used.
- Programmable backlight color on each button (16 colors available).
- Open architecture allows control of virtually anything.
- Master/slave configuration allows two keypads to work in conjunction.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your program even when power is lost.
- Easy to use Windows® based software for programming and customization.*
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Optional modules/processors provide expanded control functionality (voltage sensing, relays, two-way control and more).
- USB Programming.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, 350mA max|
|Backlights||RGB-LED - programmable color|
|Infrared Output Port||
200 mA output
|Total System Memory||64k Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||Formed steel, black powder coat|
|Front Plate||High-impact molded ABS plastic, white|
|Mounting||Mounts into single gang box|
|Front Plate Dimensions||Purchased separately (Decora Type)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.1 in (104mm) x 1.8in (46mm) x 1.7 in (43mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.7 in (43 mm) Plus Cables|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||4 oz (284 g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|