RK1+ (2,4,8 Button) In-Wall Keypad
Available with two, four or eight fully programmable buttons, the RK1+ can directly control almost any audio/video component or lighting system up to 1000 feet away using its infrared output port. When used with RTI accessory devices, the RK1+ is capable of expanded control, including two-way feedback (via the programmable button backlight color). Designed to match any decor, the RK1+ is designed to have a clean, neutral style and ships with white, black and light almond faceplates and keycap labels. For a high-end look and even more intuitive control experience, a certificate for one set of Laser Shark engraved keycaps is included, which allows custom text and graphics to be used. Compatibility with Decora ® style wall plates and sized to fit in a single gang outlet box ensures seamless integration into homes and buildings.
*Wallplates sold separately.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
*Two RK1+ keypads may be programmed to work in conjunction.
- Two, four or eight assignable/programmable button models available.
- Use any standard Decora® type faceplate (sold separately)
- Ships with white, black and light almond faceplate/keycap kits.
- Fits in single gang outlet box.
- Ships with a certificate for one Laser Shark engraved keycap set -allows custom text and graphics to be used.
- Programmable backlight color on each button (16 colors available).
- Open architecture allows control of virtually anything.
- Master/slave configuration allows two keypads to work in conjunction.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your program even when power is lost.
- Easy to use Windows® based software for programming and customization.*
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- IR output port drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Optional modules/processors provide expanded control functionality (voltage sensing, relays, two-way control and more).
- USB Programming.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, 350mA max|
|Backlights||RGB-LED - programmable color|
|Infrared Output Port||
200 mA output
|Total System Memory||64k Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||Formed steel, black powder coat|
|Front Plate||High-impact molded ABS plastic, white|
|Mounting||Mounts into single gang box|
|Front Plate Dimensions||Purchased separately (Decora Type)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||4.1 in (104mm) x 1.8in (46mm) x 1.7 in (43mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.7 in (43 mm) Plus Cables|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||4 oz (284 g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|