RCM-4 Relay Control Module
The RCM-4 is equipped with four individually addressable relays. Built-in Ethernet enables the convenience of control from an RTI XP series control processor via the LAN. An IR input allows the RCM-4 to be triggered from many different sources, including RTI in-wall controllers, control processors or third-party infrared repeater systems. Commands trigger open and close functions as well as adjustable hold times for momentary relay operation. The RCM-4 can be powered from the included power supply or PoE.
|Product Manufacturer||ELK / Ness|
- Four individually addressable relays.
- Relays capable of switching up to 28VDC@5A.
- Relays can be used in a normally open or normally closed configuration.
- Relays can be controlled with both IR and Ethernet.
- Powered using power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Discrete set of IR codes and an IR input allows relays to be triggered from virtually any IR programmable system.
- Relays create a “dry contact”.
- Programmable momentary relay hold times.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- 12VDC power supply included.
|Relays||Four, 28 VDC@5A|
|Ethernet Port||One, RJ-45, 10/100 Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|USB Port||One, Programming|
|Enclosure||Formed steel, black powder coating|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.8” (173mm) x 2.9” (74mm) x 1.2” (31mm)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Weight||1 lb. (466g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|