XP-8 Control Processor
This model has been discontinued
The XP-8 is a high-end remote control processor for automating the operation of
electronic systems in homes and office buildings. The combination of a blazing
fast MPU, real-time/multitasking operating system, and tremendous expandability
make the XP-8 the perfect solution for large-scale and complex projects.
Like other RTI processors, the XP-8 has been designed to interface seamlessly
with all RTI remote controls and touchpanels. In addition to an abundance of basic control ports such as infrared, contact closures, and power sensors - the XP-8 provides advanced control interface options such as two-way RS-232, USB, and Ethernet. An internet connection to the XP-8 allows convenient services such as off-site control (Utilizing Virtual Panel technology).
- Powerful 32-bit, 200MHz XScale® processor.
- 32MByte of non-volatile Flash memory.
- Front panel controls/display (11 Buttons for Front panel Control).
- Two USB ports.
- Eight multi-purpose I/O ports.
- Eight programmable relay outputs.
- Eight two-way RS-232 ports.
- Eight sense inputs.
- I/O ports are compatible with industry-standard IR emitters, blasters and
- All output ports incorporate both short-circuit and overload protection.
- Variable IR output on all ports.
- I/O ports support all optional RTI power sensing and communications
- Programmed using the Integration Designer® Software*.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when
power is not present.
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
- Input for connection of multiple RF receiver modules.
- RS-485 communications port for future expansion.
- System clock built in.
- Rack mountable or free standing.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||Eight custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jacks
Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)
200mA maximum (high IR output port)
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Relays||Eight, 3 amps @ 30VDC or 12V/100mA Trigger|
|Sense Inputs||Eight, Analog/Digital/Closure|
|RS232 Ports||Eight RJ45 Connections|
|USB Ports||Two Host, One Programming|
|Memory Expansion||SD/MM Card Slot|
|Display||High-contrast STS LCD|
|Display Size(HxD)||.7 in x 2.8 in (18mm x 60mm)
32h x 122w pixels
|Backlights||Blue LED (Display/Keypad)|
|Mounting||Rack-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17 in (432mm) x 1.7 in (43mm) x 6.4 in (162mm)|
|Weight||4 lbs (1814g)|
|Warranty||Three Year (Parts & Labor)|