RP-1 Control Processor
This model has been discontinued
RTI's RP-1 Remote Control Processor is a low-cost programmable control system that is designed to automate the operation of audio/video and other electronic systems. It combines many of the capablilities of RTI's more advanced control processors with an integrated RF receiver — all in one small, cost-effective package. The RP-1 is the perfect control system for single room installations such as home theaters, media centers, and bedrooms.
The RP-1 Remote Control Processor is a powerful central controller that is designed for seamless integration with RTI's family of universal remote controls. Unlike simple IR-to-RF converters, the RP-1 stores all system commands and macros where they should be — within a central processor. The RP-1 is a single box solution, receiving RF trigger codes from RTI remotes via the integrated receiver.
The RP-1 Remote Control Processor provides a truly reliable, cost-effective control processor in a small package. It can be combined with any RTI remote control to form a robust control system for almost any home A/V configuration. The RP-1 even comes equipped with a power sensing port to ensure that your system's operation is always reliable and predictable.
NOTE: A 433MHz remote control must be used with this model of control processor. It is not compatible with the 2.4GHz Zigbee® enabled remote controls.
- Stores all system commands and macros for reliable control
- Integrated RF receiver
- Ships with the ECB-5 five-port IR connecting block
- High-Output infrared port
- Power sensing input for monitoring equipment status
- Works with all RTI wireless remotes
- IR output port incorporates both short-circuit and overload protection
- RF signal reception LED
- Seamless programming using Integration Designer software*
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when power is not present
- Field upgradeable firmware (thru the Integration Designer Software)
- USB programming
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
|Power Supply||+12V DC, 500 mA|
|Number of Output Ports||One (1) High Power IR Port|
|IR Output Drive||200mA maximum|
|Infrared Transmission Bandwidth||15kHz - 460kHz|
|RF Receiver Carrier Frequency||433 MHz|
|Power Sense Input||Off = 0VDC - 2VDC; On = 3VDC - 20VDC|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.5" (140mm) x 3.3" (84mm) x 1.4" (36mm)
(width dimension does not include antenna or connectors)
|Weight||7.0 oz. (198g)|
|Warranty||Three Year (Parts & Labor)|