RCM-12 Relay Control Module
This model has been discontinued
The RCM-12 Relay Control Module provides twelve addressable relays for controlling everything from amplifiers to window coverings. Adjustable device IDs allow easy expendability for larger projects. With an IR input and a discrete code set, each relay can be triggered from RTI in-wall or handheld controllers, control processors or even third-party infrared repeater systems. Each relay can be used in a normally open or normally closed configuration.
With twelve individually addressable relays and an adjustable device ID, the RCM-12 Relay Control Module is flexible and expandable enough to provide relay control for projects of any size. Each relay has a removable terminal block with connections for either a normally open or normally closed configurations.
An IR input allows the RCM-12 to be triggered from many different sources, including RTI in-wall or handheld controllers, control processors or third-party infrared repeater systems. IR commands trigger open and close functions as well as adjustable hold times for momentary relay operation.
- Twelve individually addressable relays.
- Relays capable of switching up to 28VDC@5A.
- Discrete set of IR codes and an IR input allows relays to be triggered from virtually any IR programmable system.
- Control port for connection to RTI Control Processors.
- Relays can be used in a normally open or normally closed configuration.
- Relays create a “dry contact”.
- Programmable momentary relay hold times.
- Adjustable device ID for installations that require more than twelve relays.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- 12VDC power supply included.
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Relays||Twelve, 28 VDC@5A|
|Device IDs||Ten , Rotary switch|
|Enclosure||Formed steel, black powder coating|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||8.25” (209mm) x 1.3” (33mm) x 5.2” (132mm)|
|Weight||2 lb. (907g)|
|Warranty||Three Year (Parts & Labor)|
* All specifications subject to change without notice.