IPE-4 IR Port Expander
The IPE-4 IR Port Expander provides convenient expansion of infrared signal distribution when used with RTI control processors. It has one infrared signal input (3.5mm jack) and four emitter output ports that allow the connection of up to four single or dual infrared emitters.
- Allows easy connection of up to four emitters to a single IR port.
- Compatible with most industry standard single or dual IR emitters.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- A power supply is not required for the IPE-4 to function.
- A 3' (1m) molded mono-cable with 3.5mm mini-plugs is included for easy connection to RTI processors.
|Infrared Input Port||3.5 mm jack
Compatible with RTI control processors and industry standard repeaters/receivers
|Number of Output Ports||Four|
|IR Output Ports||3.5 mm jacks|
|Works with industry standard IR emitters|
|IR Output||100mA maximum (per port)|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||5.1” (130mm) x 1.9” (48mm) x .9” (23mm)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F
(0°C to +50°C)
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|