VHR-1 HDBaseT Video Receiver
The VHR-1 HDBaseT Video Receiver receives an HDMI video signal over Cat5e/6 from a VHT-1 HDBaseT Video Transmitter or from a VHD-4/8 HDBaseT Video Matrix Switch. VHR-1 can be powered through the connected Cat cable using PoH (Power over HDbaseT). It also receives an IR or RS-232 control signal through the same Cat cable and delivers it to the connected display or projector.
Included in the box:
VHR-1, Mounting Wings (2) with screws, Plastic Feet (4)
- HDBaseT receiver for VHD-4, VHD-8 and VHT-1.
- Support for high resolution video at 4K, 3D and 1080p.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant and DVI compatible, supporting HDMI 1.4a & DVI1.0.
- Utilizes HDBaseT technology for HDMI video, IR & RS-232 control and power over Cat5e/6 cable.
- Transmits HDMI video at 1080p resolution up to 230ft (70m) and 4Kx2K up to 115ft (35m).
- Powered via PoH (Power over HDBaseT).
- One infrared emitter output for control of remote devices.
- One RS232 output for serial control of remote devices.
|Power Supply||Powered via PoH (Power over HDBaseT)|
|Dimensions HxWxD||1.18in(30mm) x 4.92in(125mm) x 3.03in(77mm)|
|Weight||0.54 lbs (0.244kg)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +40°C / +32 to +104°6F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Video Input||One HDBaseT (PoH) (RJ45)|
|Video Output||One HDMI|
|Output Level||T.M.D.S. 2.9V~3.3V|
|Output Impedance||100Ω (Differential)|
|Video Signal||HDMI (or DVI-D)|
|Resolution Range||Up to 4K@30Hz|
|HDBaseT Transmission Distance||1080P@60Hz ≤ 230ft (70m)
4K@30Hz ≤ 115ft (35m)
|EDID Management||Built-in EDID data and manual EDID management|
|HDCP||Supports up to HDCP 2.2|
|IR Out||One, 3.5mm jack, compatible with
industry standard IR repeaters and receivers
|Serial (RS-232) Port||One, Bi-directional RJ45|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.