VMS-741 4K MultiViewer
The VMS-741 4K MultiViewer is designed for meeting spaces, auditoriums, sports bars and other installations requiring a wide range of video sources with differing resolutions and formats. To meet the unique challenges of these environments, the unit combines AV switching with advanced scaling to display content from up to seven sources including HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA and an HDBaseT input. The powerful multiviewer function allows up t o four video sources to be displayed simultaneously on one display, with user selectable window layout combinations. The innovative VMS-741 also offers audio embedding and de-embedded audio outputs.
- Multiviewer function allows up to 4 sources to be viewed simultaneously via 16 preset window layouts.
- Built-in 4K scaler with up-scaling and down-scaling support.
- Provides signal switching of up to 7 video sources (4 HDMI, 1 Display Port, 1 HDBaseT, 1 VGA).
- HDMI 1.4 and is HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Supports multiple output resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz.
- Audio embedding via analog stereo inputs.
- 8-channel (7.1) analog audio and TOSLINK optical audio outputs.
- Supports up to 16 different preset window layouts.
- Auto-scaling, auto-detect EDID.
- Control via front panel buttons, RS-232, Ethernet or Web GUI.
- USB port for firmware updates.
- 1RU rack mountable.
|AC Input Voltage||100VAC ~ 240VAC, 15 Watts|
|Mounting||Rack mount, 1 RU or free standing|
|Dimensions WxHxD||17.28″ (439mm) x 1.73″ (44mm) x 10.98″ (279mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +40°C / +14 to +104°F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Digital Video Input||Four HDMI/MHL, One Display Port|
|HDBaseT Input||One, RJ45|
|Analog Video Input||One VGA, female 15-pin (VGA, YPbPr, Composite Video)|
|Video Output||One HDMI|
|Output Resolution Range||Up to 4K@30Hz|
|Compliance||HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4|
|Audio Line Input||Seven, Analog Stereo (3.5mm jack)|
|Audio Input Impedance||20kΩ|
|Audio Output||Embedded, HDMI
Digital Optical Audio, TOSLINK
8 Channel (7.1 Surround) Analog Audio, 4 x 3.5 mm Stereo Audio Jack
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20KHz|
|Front Panel Control||17 Buttons for Input Select and Menu|
|RS-232||One, Bi-directional (9-pin D-sub connector)|
|Ethernet Port||One, 10/100Base-T (RJ45)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.