PDM-1 Phone-Doorbell Mute Plate
The PDM-1 Phone-Doorbell Mute Plate is used with RTI Audio distribution systems (Models: AD-8x/AD-4x/AD-8/AD-4) to provide a connection point for phone and doorbell systems. When an incoming call is received or a doorbell is rung, the voltage from these systems is passed to the audio distribution system and will temporarily mute the audio. The PDM-1 is wall mounted in a standard single gang electrical box and uses a Decora style wall plate (not included).
The PDM-1 is sold separately.
- Provides a convenient connection for phone and doorbell systems.
- An incoming call or doorbell generates a voltage which is passed to the RTI audio distribution system to mute the audio temporarily.
- A Phoenix connector will accept up to two AC or DC voltages from two different doorbell chimes.
- An RJ11 jack will accept a single phone line.
- Mounts into single gang electrical box and uses Decora® style wall plate (not included).
- No power supply required for operation
|Phone/Doorbell Output||One 3.5mm stereo mini jack for wiring to RTI audio distribution system|
|Doorbell Input||One Phoenix connector will accept up to two AC or DC voltages from two different doorbell chimes.|
|Phone Input||One RJ11 port will accept a single phone line.|
|Mounting||Wall-mount in single gang electrical box|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|