PCM-4 Port Control Module
The PCM-4 expands the output capabilities of an XP series control processor to accommodate larger projects. Four multi-purpose I/O ports and a voltage trigger output (12VDC) provide convenient control anywhere a local area network (LAN) connection exists. Each MPIO port provides IR routing capabilities, one-way RS-232 communication(using CM232) and power sensing (using VPS1/SPS1).
|Product Manufacturer||ELK / Ness|
- Adds four multi-purpose I/O ports to an RTI XP series control processor.
- Use multiple PCM-4 modules for virtually unlimited control of devices.
- Communication with XP processor over Ethernet for easy expansion to anywhere a LAN connection exists.
- Variable IR output power.
- One 12VDC voltage trigger output.
- Powered via 12VDC power supply (included) or PoE (using class 3 PoE Ethernet router/injector)
- Sturdy steel construction.
|Power||+12VDC, 1A or PoE (Using Class 3 PoE router/injector)|
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||Four, custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jacks|
|Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters|
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)|
|Infrared Frequency Transmission Range||15kHz - 460 kHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Ethernet Port||One, RJ-45, 10/100Base-T|
|Trigger Output||One, 12VDC, 100mA max|
|Enclosure||Formed steel, black powder coating|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.8”(173mm) x 2.9”(74mm) x 1.2”(31mm)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Warranty||Three Years(Parts & Labor)|