RTI Miravue VIP-1
IP Control driver for the RTI Miravue VIP-1
V1.0 Initial release for Miravue TRN-HD units
V1.5 Initial release for RTI Miravue VIP-1 units.
V1.51 Improved APEX support.
V1.52 Added Close Player routine prior to sending source changes.
V1.53 Added additional debugging and Diagnostic print statements.
V1.54 Fixed connectivity issues when using static IP and reconnect issues when VIP-1 goes offline.
V1.55 Added the ability to set the OSD Sharing Messages during the configuration process
V1.56 Defaulted OSD Sharing Message configuration to disabled in driver configuration.
V1.57 Added Force Reboot driver commands.
V1.58 Adjusted XPDiagnostics parsing print statements.
V1.59 Adjusted additional XPDiagnostics print statements.
V1.60 Adjusted display name print statements
V1.61 Test Http Obj Changes
V1.62 Added XPDiagnostics prints to Http Obj code
V1.63 Added response exceptions to Http Obj code
V1.64 Adjusted to using ID calls instead of name calls
V1.65 Extended heartbeat out to 30 seconds per unit.
V1.66 Merge experimental code with released code for testing.
V1.67 Adjusted response failure mechanism for HTTP connections.
V1.68 Made response failure mechanism in HTTP object dynamic.
V1.69 Added connection and response failure logging to XPDiagnostic prints.
V1.70 Cleaned up XPDiagnostics print log info.
- Miravue VIP-1 transceiver simultaneously transmits and receives video.
- Unlimited number of video sources and displays in a Miravue network (a single video source can be simultaneously viewed on up to 32 displays due to HDCP limitation)
- Does not require high-end network infrastructure (e.g., gigabit, layer 3, vLANs, etc.).
- Supports video distribution via wired and wireless Ethernet.
- Supports HDMI/HDCP 1.x and 2.x video sources and displays (H.264 with ultra-low latency).
- Integrates network video streams (e.g., IP Cameras) without additional equipment.
- Built-in scaler to match the display’s maximum resolution.
- Forwards IR and RS-232 commands from an RTI control system over IP.
- Automatically provides stereo downmix with lipsync adjust for distributed audio systems.
- Small form factor allows for flexible mounting options (e.g., behind a wall-mount TV).
|Power Supply (one included)||Power adapter 5V, 2.4A or via PoE 802.3af|
|Dimensions WxHxD||5in(127mm) x 1.27in(32mm) x 3.8in(97mm)|
|Mounting||Surface / Wall mount / Behind TV|
|Operating Temperature||C 0 to +40 degrees F +32 to +104 degrees|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Video Input||One, HDMI|
|Ethernet Ports||Two, RJ45 (10/100, 1 PoE, 1 Ethernet)|
|Wireless Ethernet||2.4GHz and 5Ghz a/g/b/n|
|Video Output||One, HDMI|
|Audio Output||One, Stereo Audio, 3.5mm|
|Control Signal Output||One, IR, 3.5mm jack
One, RS-232, 3.5mm 3pos
|Compliance||HDMI / HDCP 1.x and 2.x|
|Supported Video Resolutions||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p/50,
720p/60, 1080i/25, 1080i/30,
1080p/24, 1080p/25, 1080p/30,
|Video Codecs||H.264 BP/MP/HP, VC-1 SP/MP/AP, MPEG-1/2,
MPEG-4 SP/ASP, H.263P3, DivX, XviD,
VP8, MVC, Theora, AVS, RV-8/9/10
|Max. Sources / Displays||Unlimited
One Video Source simultaneously
to up to 32 Displays (HDCP Limitation)
|Audio Formats||Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Control Options (VIP-1)||IR, RS-232, TCP/IP
CEC with OSD
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.