KX7 7 inch In-Wall Touchpanel
The extraordinary KX7 is packed full of features for complete control of entertainment, environment and security systems in any residential or commercial installation. The wall-mounted touchpanel has a slim profile, framing a vivid 7” LCD that can be custom tailored for intuitive control, while the multi-touch capacitive touchscreen allows screen swiping for page navigation. The built-in RS-232 and infrared communication allow for direct control of electronics without a control processor. In addition, video inputs make it possible to view analog video at up to 576p, while an Ethernet connection enables even more functionality, such as viewing IP security cameras, surfing the web and advanced two-way control. The integrated camera, microphone and speakers enable the convenience of video intercom support directly on the KX7.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Vivid 7” 800x480 WVGA LCD with integrated multi-touch capacitive touch
screen that allows screen swiping for page navigation.
- Composite, S-Video or Component video inputs allow viewing analog video at
up to 480i/576i/480p/576p resolution.
- Built-in high output IR port for direct control.
- Built-in serial port for direct RS-232 control (one-way).
- Built-in camera, microphone and speakers enable video intercom capability.
- A proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit as a user approaches.
- An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display brightness.
- Powered using power supply, CB8 connecting block or PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T (with PoE) and 802.11b/g/n wireless Ethernet for viewing video from IP security cameras, enhanced two-way feedback and remote programming updates.
- Stylish low-profile faceplate available in white, light almond, black or brushed aluminum (ships with white).
- Integrated mounting wings for easy retrofit installations (metal back box also available separately).
- Optional modules/processors provide additional control capabilities including two-way communication via RS-232/IP, sensing, IR and relay control.
Weight1.4 lbs (634g)
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, 1A max or PoE (Using Class 3 PoE
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight brightness/power down time|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
WVGA (800x480 pixels) with 65K colors
Integrated high-resolution projected capacitive
|Display Size||7.0 in (177mm) diagonal|
|Display Backlight||LED Backlit, 310nit|
|Infrared Output Port||200mA output
Drives up to 1000 ft (300 m) of wire
|Serial Port||RJ-45, RS-232 communication (one-way)|
|Ethernet Port||10/100 Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet (Using Class 3 PoE
|Camera||Color CMOS VGA (640x480)|
|Speakers||Two (2), Stereo 2 Watt, 8ohm|
|Total System Memory||128M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Video Input||3 BNC Connectors
Composite, S-Video or Component analog video inputs
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Front Plate||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Mounting||Integrated mounting wings, or screws through front plate|
(W x H)
|7.7 in (195mm) x 5.6 in (143mm)|
(W x H)
|8.5 in (217mm) x 5.9 in (151mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.4 in (36mm), 2.1 in (53mm)with Video Connector|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|