KX2 2.8 inch In-Wall Touchpanel Keypad
The KX2 in-wall controller has a clean, sleek design with twelve programmable hard buttons and a 2.8" color touchscreen. The hard buttons and graphic interface are fully programmable using RTI's Integration Designer® software for full control of electronics throughout the building. A built-in infrared output port allows direct control or get two-way control when used with an RTI XP series control processor. In addition, the unit's integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port with Power-over-Ethernet (POE) provides the flexibility to accommodate any installation.
*Feedback requires a compatible two-way RTI control processor.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
|Old Manufacturer||ELK / Ness|
- Fully programmable 2.8" touchscreen display and twelve hard buttons.
- QVGA resolution (240w x 320h) TFT LCD to display custom buttons, text and graphics.
- Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port with Power-over-Ethernet.
- IR output drives up to 1000 feet of wire.
- Proximity sensor automatically wakes the unit up when approached by the user and an ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness.
- Integrated mounting wings for easy installation in retrofit installs.
- Fits in a 4"x4" square electrical junction box (See installation guide for important information).**
- Ships with stylish, low-profile white bezel - bezels also available in black and light almond.
- Faceplate and buttons are black with a glossy finish.
- Twelve hard buttons may be interchanged and custom laser engraved using Laser Shark.
- Optional modules/processors for voltage sensing, relays and advanced two-way control.
- USB and Ethernet programming.
|Power||+9VDC to +16VDC, 1A max|
|Power Management||Adjustable backlight brightness, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor|
|Touchscreen Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
QVGA (240w x 320h pixels) with 65K colors
Integrated high-resolution resistive touchscreen
|Display Size||2.8" (71mm) diagonal|
|Display Backlight||LED Backlit, 200nit|
|Infrared Output||Through control port, 200mA output
Drives up to 1000 ft (300 m) of wire
|Ethernet Port||10/100 Base-T with Power-over-Ethernet|
|Total System Memory||32MBytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Mounting||Integrated mounting wings, or screws through front bezel|
|Front Plate Dimensions (H x W)||4.4 in (112mm) x 4.6 in (117mm)|
|Installation Cut-Out (H x W)||3.789 in (96.5mm) x 3.789 in (96.5mm)|
|Total Depth in Wall||1.2 in (31mm) Plus cables|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Weight||7.5 oz (212g)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|