VHX-8 HDMI Matrix Switcher
The VHX-8 is a 4K 8x8 Matrix Switcher for professional distribution of up to eight HDMI 2.0 video sources to eight displays.
The VHX-8 enables cross-point switching from any input to any output, and supports 4K@60Hz 3D signals. It features 18Gbps bandwidth and HDCP 2.2 on all inputs and outputs. The unit is fully compliant with the HDMI 2.0 standard and backward compatible with HDMI 1.4 sources and displays. Eight S/PDIF ports allow breakout audio from corresponding HDMI outputs.
The VHX-8 can be controlled via RS-232, TCP/IP, Web GUI or via the front panel buttons.
- Provides routing of up to eight video sources to eight displays / projectors.
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, supporting HDMI 2.0.
- 3D compatible.
- Eight S/PDIF ports provide de-embedded HDMI audio output.
- Powerful EDID management.
- LCD shows real-time I/O connection status.
- Supports multiple control methods, including front panel, RS-232, TCP/IP, and Web GUI.
- Easy installation with rack-mount design.
|Power Supply||+24 VDC, 2.71A|
|Mounting||Rack mount 1 RU or free standing|
|Dimensions WxHxD||17.2" (437mm) x 1.73" (44mm) x 9.31" (236.5mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +40°C / +14 to +104°F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Digital Video Input||Eight HDMI|
|Digital Video Output||Eight HDMI|
|Compliance||HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2|
|Resolution Range||640x480@60Hz to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 1080p 3D|
|EDID Management||Built-in EDID data and manual EDID management|
|Digital Audio Output||Eight S/PDIF for de-embedded HDMI audio|
|Supported Audio Formats||Dolby Digital, DTS, DTS-HD|
|RS-232 Control Port||One, Bi-directional (3-pin Phoenix Connector)|
|Ethernet Control Port||One, 10/100Base-T (RJ45)|
|Front Panel Control||8 Buttons|
|USB||Micro USB for Firmware Update|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice.