VTX-T HDBaseT Video Transmitter
The VTX-T HDBaseT 5-play Video Transmitter delivers an HDMI 1080p video signal over Cat5e/6 up to 328ft (100m) and a 4K signal up to 230ft (70m) to the VTX-R HDBaseT Video Receiver. The VTX-T can be powered by the included power supply or through the Cat5e/6 cable using 2-way PoH (Power over HDBaseT). It also transmits Ethernet through the same Cat5e/6 cable as well as an IR or RS-232 signal to control the remote display or projector that's connected to the VTX-R receiver.
- Support for high resolution video up to 4K.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant, supporting HDMI 1.4.
- Utilizes HDBaseT 5-play technology for HDMI video, Ethernet pass-through, IR, and RS-232 control as well as power over Cat5e/6 cable.
- Extends HDMI video at 1080p resolution up to 328ft (100m) and 4Kx2K up to 230ft (70m).
- One RS232 port for bidiretional control of remote devices over HDBaseT.
- One infrared input and output for 2-way IR transmission over HDBaseT.
- Two 10/100 BaseT RJ45 ports for Ethernet pass-through.
- Ultra-slim design.
|Power Supply||24VDC 1.25A or via Power over HDBaseT (PoH)|
|Mounting||Surface / Wall mount or free standing|
|Dimensions WxHxD||5.98in(152mm) x 0.64in(16.2mm) x 4.09in(104mm)|
|Weight||0.52 lbs (235g)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +40°C / +32 to +104°F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Video Input||One HDMI|
|Resolution Range||800x600@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz,
1280x720@60Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz, 1366x768@60Hz,
1600x1200@60Hz 1920x1080@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz 3D, 4K
|Control Signal Ports||One, RS-232 bidirectional (3-pin Phoenix Connector)
One, IR in (3.5mm jack), One IR out (3.5mm jack)
|Ethernet Port||Two, 10/100Base-T (RJ45)|
|Video/Audio/Control Signal Output||One HDBAseT (PoH) (RJ45)|
|HDBaseT Transmission Distance||1080P ≤ 328ft (100m)
4K ≤ 230ft (70m)
|EDID Management||Built-in EDID data and manual EDID management|
|Compliance||HDMI 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All features and specifications subject to change without notice