Product Support - C2K1 Custom Control Kit
The perfect start to a smart home or office, the C2K1 Custom Control Kit delivers powerful control and automation of AV, lighting, security and more. Designed with incredible flexibility, the kit offers full customization via Integration Designer APEX, to enable simple operation of today’s electronics and easy expansion for tomorrow’s.
Pro24.z Remote Control
• Two-way control using 2.4GHz (Zigbee®) and RTI XP-3 Control Processor.
• Full color, 2.4” TFT touchscreen display.
• Ergonomic design permits effortless, one-handed operation.
• Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button press!).
• Five-way joystick and forty-eight backlit hard buttons.
• System includes a Lithium-Ion battery and docking station.
• Completely customizable and programmable.
• Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
* NOTE: Programming the Pro24.z requires Integration Designer APEX
RTiPanel App - Unlimited License
• Two-way control from AV, lighting, security, climate, and more!*
• Fully integrate Apple iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch® and Android™ devices and Microsoft Windows PC’s.
• Completely customizable graphical interface.
• Programmed using Integration Designer APEX software.
• Supports creation of both portrait and landscape views.
• Supports local connection via WiFi®, and off-site access via WiFi® or cellular data (if available), with automatic switching.*
• C2K1 Custom Control Kit comes with an RTiPanel unlimited license pre-installed on the XP3 control processor.
* NOTE: Off-site access and two-way control requires an XP series control processor.
XP-3 Control Processor
• Supports IP and RS-232 based two-way drivers.
• One multi-purpose I/O port for RTI power sensing and communications modules.
• Two IR output ports with variable output.
• Two assignable voltage sense inputs.
• Two programmable relay outputs.
• One two-way RS-232 port for bi-directional communication with supported devices.
• Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port for programming, control and two-way communication with compatible devices.
• Integrated 10/100Base-T Ethernet port supports Power-over-Ethernet (POE) Class 3.
• Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
• Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee® RF transceiver module and removable antenna.
• Configurable for communication with RTI in-wall products.
No firmware update available
Notes / Tips / FAQs
PROGRAMMING THE C2K1 KIT:
Programming the components of the C2K1 Custom Control Kit requires Integration Designer APEX - It is not possible to program the kit using Integration Designer 9.x.
The XP-3 control processor included in the C2K1 kit is preregistered for an unlimited RTiPanel license. To download the license file used when programming the system, please visit the website URL below and enter the MAC address of the XP-3.
Click to Redeem XP3 License
- Pro24.z Remote Control kit
- XP-3 Control Processor kit - Pre-loaded with RTiPanel App unlimited license
The following images are Copyright © Remote Technologies Inc. Use of these images is permitted without consent, by authorized RTI dealers and distributors only.
TO DOWNLOAD THESE IMAGES:
Right click on the image description and choose: "Save Target As" or "Save link as" (depending on the browser you are using), then select the name and location to save the file.