CP-16i 16 Channel ICEpower® Amplifier
The CP-16i Audio Amplifier is ideal for discerning listeners who demand the highest quality audio in every room. Capable of delivering 100W of true audiophile-grade sound to 16 channels, the ICEpower® amplifier easily expands the reach of any audio distribution system. Engineered to perform as well as it sounds, the CP-16i features highly efficient, Class-D amplification, overload detection and a compact chassis that fits nicely into one rack space.
Perfect for residential and commercial settings, the experience is the same in every room - amazing. Put RTI technology to the test - you’ll never miss a beat.
- Sixteen channel amplifier utilizes ICEpower® audio technology.
- Power output is 100W per channel at 4 ohms.
- Bridgeable audio outputs for increasing power to 200W per channel.
- Easily expands the RTI AD-4x, AD-8x and AD-16x audio distribution systems.
- Compatible with virtually any audio distribution system.
- Power control via voltage triggers or audio signal sense.
- Signal Sense feature automatically powers the CP-16i on when an audio signal is detected or puts the unit is standby mode when no signal is present.
- Voltage trigger pass-through for powering on/off additional amplifiers.
- Thermal overload and OC (Overcurrent) monitor indicators protect the amplifier.
- Rackmounting requires just 1RU or use included feet for free standing installation.
- Class-D amplifier technology ensures efficient heat dissipation and low power consumption.
|AC Input Voltage||115VAC or 240VAC (Switchable), 230W|
|Main Power Switch||Front Panel On/Off with LED|
|Mounting||Rack mount (1RU) or free standing|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||1.7in(44mm) x 17.25in(438mm) x 8.98in(228mm)|
|Signal Sense||Audio input sense, 12V trigger and 3-5V trigger|
|Standby Power Consumption||Less than 0.25W|
|Warranty||Three Years (parts & labor)|
|Number of Channels||16 channels in 8 stereo zones: each zone can be bridged|
|Output Power||100W per ch. in SE, 4Ω (1.0%THD+N, 20 Hz - 20kHz)
200W per ch. in BTL, 8Ω (1.0%THD+N, 20Hz - 20kHz)
|Amplifier||Gain: (20Hz - 20kHz) 25.8dB ±0.5dB
Amplifier Input: Single Ended input - 1 Vrms max Input Voltage without clipping
Amplifier Output: Single Ended output stage - GND referenced
28Vp max Output Voltage without clipping
|THD + N||1.0%, 4Ω, SE, f=100Hz, Po=1W|
|Dynamic Range||110dBA SE, 115dBA BTL|
|Idle Niose||0uV, A-weighted, 20Hz-20kHz|
|Upper Bandwidth, -3dB||100 kHz, 4Ω, SE
120 kHz, 8Ω, SE
|Frequency Response||±0.4dB, 10Hz - 20kHz, all loads|
|Input Impedance||47K Ω|
|Output Serial Impedance||30m Ω, f≤1kHz|
|AC Mains Power|
|AC Mains Power||Universal Mains 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60Hz|
|Fuse Rating||T6.3A_H 250V|
|Power Connection||IEC 320 C13 power connector with 3-pole detachable power cord|
|Environmental Operating Temperature||+32°F to +113°F (0°C to +45°C)|
|Thermal dissipation||2 low noise fans mounted in side panels|
|Thermal dissipation heat loss||0.23 W / 0.8 BTU/hr, standby
40 W / 135.5 BTU/hr, idle, all ch.
100 W / 341 BTU/hr, max output power, all, ch. driven
NOTE: Note that the CP-16i requires an external preamp for volume control.