CP-16i 16 Channel Cool Power Amplifier
The CP-16i Audio Amplifier is ideal for descerning listeners who demand the highest quality audio in every room. Capable of delivering 100W per channel of true audiofile-grade sound, the amplifier easily expands the reach of any audio distribution system. With all that power and 16 channels available, all kinds of zone configurations are possible. Engineered to perform as well as it sounds, the CP-16i features highly efficient, Class-D amplification with overload detection - all designed to fit into a compact, 1RU chassis.
Perfect for residential and commercial settings, the experience is the same in every room - amazing. Go ahead and put RTI technology to the test - you’ll never miss a beat.
- Sixteen channel amplifier utilizes Cool Power® technology.
- Power output is 100W per channel at 4 ohms.
- Bridgeable audio outputs for increasing power to 200W per channel.
- Easily expands the RTI AD-4x, AD-8x and AD-16x audio distribution systems.
- Compatible with virtually any audio distribution system.
- Power control via voltage triggers or audio signal sense.
- Signal Sense feature automatically powers the CP-16i on when an audio signal is detected or puts the unit is standby mode when no signal is present.
- Voltage trigger pass-through for powering on/off additional amplifiers.
- Thermal overload and OC (Overcurrent) monitor indicators protect the amplifier.
- Rackmounting requires just 1RU or use included feet for free standing installation.
- Class-D amplifier technology ensures efficient heat dissipation and low power consumption.
|AC Input Voltage||115VAC or 240VAC (Switchable), 230W|
|Main Power Switch||Front Panel On/Off with LED|
|Mounting||Rack mount (1RU) or free standing|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||1.7in(44mm) x 17.25in(438mm) x 8.98in(228mm)|
|Signal Sense||Audio input sense, 12V trigger and 3-5V trigger|
|Standby Power Consumption||Less than 0.25W|
|Warranty||Three Years (parts & labor)|
|Number of Channels||16 channels in 8 stereo zones: each zone can be bridged|
|Output Power||100W per ch. in SE, 4Ω (1.0%THD+N, 20 Hz - 20kHz)
200W per ch. in BTL, 8Ω (1.0%THD+N, 20Hz - 20kHz)
|Amplifier||Gain: (20Hz - 20kHz) 25.8dB ±0.5dB
Amplifier Input: Single Ended input - 1 Vrms max Input Voltage without clipping
Amplifier Output: Single Ended output stage - GND referenced
28Vp max Output Voltage without clipping
|THD + N||1.0%, 4Ω, SE, f=100Hz, Po=1W|
|Dynamic Range||110dBA SE, 115dBA BTL|
|Idle Niose||0uV, A-weighted, 20Hz-20kHz|
|Upper Bandwidth, -3dB||100 kHz, 4Ω, SE
120 kHz, 8Ω, SE
|Frequency Response||±0.4dB, 10Hz - 20kHz, all loads|
|Input Impedance||47K Ω|
|Output Serial Impedance||30m Ω, f≤1kHz|
|AC Mains Power|
|AC Mains Power||Universal Mains 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60Hz|
|Fuse Rating||T6.3A_H 250V|
|Power Connection||IEC 320 C13 power connector with 3-pole detachable power cord|
|Environmental Operating Temperature||+32°F to +113°F (0°C to +45°C)|
|Thermal dissipation||2 low noise fans mounted in side panels|
|Thermal dissipation heat loss||0.23 W / 0.8 BTU/hr, standby
40 W / 135.5 BTU/hr, idle, all ch.
100 W / 341 BTU/hr, max output power, all, ch. driven
NOTE: Note that the CP-16i requires an external preamp for volume control.