CB-8 Connecting Block
The CB-8 is an installation accessory designed to provide convenient and reliable power connections for up to eight (8) RTI in-wall keypads, touchpanels and other devices. In addition to providing power, the CB-8 combines and routes the infrared outputs from the touchpanels to a single output for connection to an RTI control processor. Multiple CB-8 units can be daisy-chained for connecting more than eight devices. A 4.3 Amp, 16VDC power supply is included.
- Includes 16VDC, 4.0 Amp power supply capable of powering up to eight RTI in-wall keypads, in-wall controller and other devices*.
- Combines and routes the infrared output from in-wall system controllers to a single output for connection to an RTI control processor
- Multiple CB-8 units can be daisy-chained for connecting more than eight devices
- RJ45 ports for easy connection of devices
* NOTE - The maximum number of in-wall controllers varies by model. Find the latest cabling/power information in the operation guide found online.
|Maximum Current per Port||1.5A|
|Enclosure||Formed Steel, black powder coating|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (H x W)||5.0" (127mm) x 9.4 " (239mm)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|