AXP-1 Digital Audio Extender Kit
Distributing digital audio over long distances can be problematic. The AXP-1 Digital Audio Extender Kit uses a standard Cat5e/6 cable to seamlessly transmit S/PDIF (Toslink) audio over 650 ft (200m).
Included in the box:
AXR-1 receiver, AXT-1 transmitter,power supply 5VDC/2Amp, USB to 5VDC power adapter
- Supports coaxial and S/PDIF digital audio signals.
- Supports Stereo and Multi-channel digital audio.
- Supports 2ch PCM audio sources.
- Supports 5.1 compressed audio.
- Extends audio signals over a single CAT5e/CAT6 cable.
- Extension length up to 650 ft (200m).
- Compact design.
|Power Supply||5v DC / 10W power supply (CE/FCC certified)|
|Power Consumption||Max 5 Watts|
|Audio Input Zones||1|
|Optical Audio Inputs||1|
|Audio Output Zones||1|
|Optical Audio Outputs||1|
|Digital Coax Audio Outputs||1|
|Dimensions WxHxD||0.9 in (2.4 cm) x 3.0 in (7.5 cm) x 2.5 in (6.4 cm)|
|Weight||0.1 lb (0.10 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90% Non-condensing|
|Lip Sync Delay||No|
|Supported Audio Formats||Input: 5.1 Dolby Digital / 2ch Stereo PCM|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All features and specifications are subject to change without notice.