AMR-220 2 x 1 Audio Mixer Amplifier
The AMR-220 is a compact-size Class-D digital mixer/amplifier for classroom or meeting room applications requiring switching of two audio sources (e.g., laptops, video conference systems). Additionally, a microphone can be mixed with the line-level audio sources. The adjustable balanced/unbalanced microphone input supports condenser, dynamic, or wireless microphones.
The loop output can be used to share the same audio sources with multiple AMR-220s that power more speakers in different audio zones. The AMR-220 offers various control options, including RS-232, as well as a convenient top control panel.
- Two input, one output audio mixer/amplifier.
- Two analog audio inputs (switchable).
- Balanced/unbalanced adjustable microphone input with 48V phantom power for condenser, dynamic, or wireless microphones.
- Supports microphone mixing to an audio line source
- Built-in Class-D amplifier
- Power Output: 2 x 20 Watts (4 Ohms) or 1 x 40 Watts bridged (8 Ohms).
- EQ control (bass / treble).
- RS-232 control.
- Audio loop output to share audio sources with multiple amplifiers.
- Compact form factor with noiseless convection cooler.
|Mounting||Surface / wall mount|
|Audio Input||One Line Input Stereo (RCA jack)
One Line Input Stereo (3.5 mm jack)
|Microphone Input||One balanced/unbalanced (3-pin Phoenix Connector),
Switchable Line / 48V Phantom Power
|Input Impedance||>10K Ohms|
|Audio Output||One Stereo Speaker Output (4-pin terminal block)
One Loop Output (3.5 mm jack)
|Rated Output Power||2 x 20 Watts @ 4 Ohms / 1 x 40 Watts bridged @ 8 Ohms|
|Speaker Impedance||4 to 8 Ohms|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20KHz|
|Bandwith||20Hz to 25Khz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||80dB at maximum output|
|Channel Separation||>75dB @ 20Hz to 20Khz|
|CMRR||>70dB @ 20Hz~20KHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise @ 1KHz||1% at nominal level|
|Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise @ 20KHz||0.3% at nominal level|
|Front Panel Control||5 Buttons for Input Select, Volume and EQ|
|RS232 Control||One, Bidirectional control (3-pin Phoenix Connector)|
|Operating Temperature||C -10 to +40 degrees F +14 to +104 degrees|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions WxHxD||4.84" (123mm) x 1.55" (39.5mm) x 3.42" (87mm)|
|Warranty||Three Years (Parts & Labor)|
All features and specifications are subject to change without notice.