Designed to be the workhorse in all types of rooms, the RK10 is perfect for
the boardroom and the kitchen - or wherever the touchpanel has to do it all.
With a large 10.2 inch widescreen display, it has the real estate needed for
intuitive control of the equipment, environment, internet, and IT resources.
When used with other RTI automation devices, the RK10 can provide a
virtually unlimited level of control.
The RK10 is essentially a flat panel PC running Windows® Embedded
Standard OS, powered by an Intel® Atom processor. More than just a PC
however, the user interface is fully programmable using RTI’s Integration
Designer® Software - making it easy to display custom buttons, text and
graphics. The RK10 is powerful enough to be used as a standalone device,
and really shines when it used with available RTI accessory devices and
advanced control options such as infrared routing, relay control, power
sensing and two-way communications become available. Built-in wired and
wireless (802.11b/g) Ethernet allows access to MotionJPEG video from
network security cameras, downloading of data from the Internet, control
of music or video hard drive servers, and much more.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
• Stylish low-profile faceplate available in black and white with a gloss finish.
• Full color 10.2” TFT LCD (1024x600) with integrated touchscreen.
• Fanless PC architecture incorporating powerful Intel® Atom™ processor N270 1.6GHz CPU and 1GB of RAM.
• Running Windows® Embedded Standard OS allows multi-tasking of control, web browsing, document viewing etc.
• Network connectivity via an integrated gigabit Ethernet port and 802.11b/g wireless LAN module.
• May be installed in a wall or rear panel provides VESA compliant screw holes for mounting bracket applications.
• Completely customizable and programmable.
• Cabling options include one RS-232 COM port, one RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 COM port, four USB 2.0 ports and one VGA port.
• Capable of two-way control when used with certain RTI accessory devices.
• 4GB of non-volatile Flash memory stores your program even when power is lost.
• Field upgradable firmware.
• USB and Ethernet programming.