The XP-6 is the perfect centerpiece of any professionally installed control system. It is designed to automate and enhance the operation of A/V, security, lighting, HVAC, and countless other devices in a commercial or residential environment. The XP-6 is packed with features to facilitate integration of third-party devices into one seamless and cohesive system, with a variety of communication options such as RS-232, relay, IP, and routable IR control. Additional RTI accessories can be incorporated to allow wireless communication between an RTI remote control and the XP-6, even through walls or cabinets. The processor features built-in support for the RTI 433-MHz receivers for one-way RF communication, or powerful ZigBee® 2.4-GHz transceivers can be incorporated for more sophisticated bidirectional communication between the RTI controller and central processor and supported devices.
The XP-6 offers an unmatched value without compromising on performance. Packed with an impressive feature set rivaling processors at twice the price, the XP-6 is the wise choice for powerful command of a professionally installed electronic system! The processor starts with a variety of options for IR control, offering a high-output port and six addressable multipurpose IR output ports that accommodate industry standard IR emitters. These ports can also be used with RTI accessory devices to sense video or voltage, and manage the power status of connected devices.
For more advanced control, the XP-6 features two dedicated RS-232 ports for bi-directional communication with supported third-party devices such as a music server or security, lighting, and HVAC systems. This can provide the user with instant feedback from these devices, delivering important information such as play lists, the status of a security system, climate information - even weather forecasts! With its built-in astronomical clock, time-based events can be scheduled and used to automate all aspects of the installed environment, including climate, lighting, music, and much more. Regardless of the complexity of the electronics in the environment, the XP-6 is equipped to put complete command of the entire system at the user’s fingertips!
* Integration Designer is only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Powerful 32bit, 533MHz CPU.
- 128Mb of non-volatile Flash memory.
- Six multi-purpose I/O ports.
- Three programmable 12VDC trigger outputs.
- Three assignable voltage sense inputs.
- Three programmable relay outputs.
- Two RS-232 ports for bi-directional communication.
- Built-in astronomical clock for time-based events and sleep timers.
- Compatible with all RTI wireless remote controls (when used with RTI RF antennas/Zigbee® transceivers) and In-wall controllers.
- Multi-purpose I/O ports are compatible with industry standard IR
emitters, blasters, and repeater systems.
- Input for connection of multiple RF receiver modules.
- Variable IR output on all ports.
- Multi-purpose I/O ports support all optional RTI power sensing and
- Programmed using the Integration Designer® Software.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when
power is not present.
- Fast USB 2.0 and Ethernet programming.
- Field upgradable firmware.
* Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
|Multi-Purpose Output Ports||Six custom 3.5mm 4-conductor jacks
Designed for RTI modules as well as industry-standard IR emitters
|IR Output Drive||100mA maximum (per port, adjustable)|
200mA maximum (high IR output port)
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Infrared Input||Compatible with industry-standard repeaters and receivers|
|Trigger Outputs||Three, 12VDC, 100mA max each|
|Relays||Three, 3 amps @ 30VDC|
|Sense Inputs||Three, 3-24VDC|
|RS232 Ports||Two, Bi-directional RJ45 Connections|
|USB Ports||One, Programming|
|RTI COM Port||Two-way Zigbee® Communication Port, RJ45 Connection|
|Mounting||Wall-mount or free standing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||10.3 in (262mm) x 5.25 in (134mm) x 1.5 in (38mm)|
|Weight||1lbs 3oz (543g)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
All specifications subject to change without notice.