RTI’s Virtual Panel app will allow you to control and monitor the electronics in your environment through an RTI XP series control processor from a PC running Microsoft Windows®. Users can have a completely customizable interface with full two-way feedback from electronics and IP security cameras from either a local or remote networked PC with an Internet connection.
Virtual Panel offers users the same intuitive control experience they receive from their RTI remote controls on their desktop and laptop PC's running Microsoft Windows®. Providing secure local or remote access to an RTI system from any Internet connection, the Virtual Panel allows for LAN control via Wi-Fi and WAN control off site. Whether at work, on vacation, or anywhere in between, users can access the Virtual Panel to adjust thermostats, monitor security systems, turn off lights, and much more, right from their computer.
Fully customizable using RTI’s Integration Designer® programming software, the Virtual Panel interface can be customized to accommodate any size laptop or monitor display and provides full two-way feedback from any compatible RTI XP series control processor.
* Integration Designer is only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Control and monitor your RTI system from any Ethernet-connected PC running Microsoft Windows®.
- Full two-way feedback from supported devices through XP series RTI control processor.
- Secure local or remote access from any Internet connection.
- Fully customizable using RTI Integration Designer® Programming Software.
- IBM or compatible personal computer running Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or higher operating system.
NOTE: Virtual Panel will not run on Windows 95/98/ME.
- 256 Megabytes (MB) of RAM.
- A mouse or other pointing device is required.
- 16 bit color monitor with 800x600 resolution (16 bit color 1024x768 or better recommended, 256 colors not supported).
- PC and XP series control processor must be connected to the Ethernet network.
- Remote access requires a connection to the Internet and either a static IP address from the ISP (Internet Service Provider), or a dynamic DNS account implemented.
- Remote access requires the Virtual Panel App license.
- Virtual Panel licences are not transferrable to another XP8.