This model has been discontinued
Representing the pinnacle of elegance, the T3-V is the second generation of the award winning T3 handheld system controller. Wrapped in a new contemporary design, the T3-V adds a host of new features that take it to a new level. Experience the eye-popping color of the 3.5” VGA touchscreen - the highest resolution display available. This allows for graphic detail so fine, it seems life-like. The addition of wireless Ethernet and a built-in web browser allows the user to access web pages, IP addressable devices and utilize IP control for web based integration applications.
Like never before, the T3-V places powerful, stylish control in the palm of your hand.
The T3-V is a powerhouse of control wrapped in a stylish, ergonomic design. It builds on the original award winning concept with improved aesthetics, button layout, graphics, and communication options.
The T3-V is designed to satisfy the most discriminating user with custom graphics that come to life in sizzling color and clarity. The addition of a full VGA resolution, high contrast LCD display allows the T3-V to showcase graphics, photos, and web pages with detail that was simply not possible before. Also enhanced, the new assortment of hard buttons provides tactile feel and control of commonly used functions, including a three-way rocker switch for scrolling list navigation.
Other new features include the addition of 802.11 wireless Ethernet and a built-in web browser allowing the user to access web pages, and utilize IP control for integration applications. A larger capacity battery is supplied with the T3-V to provide extended battery life and uninterrupted use over longer periods.
The T3-V is more than just a universal remote control - it’s an expandable control system. When used with the available RTI automation devices, the T3-V is capable of RF transmission through walls and cabinets, power sensing for reliable operation, and RS-232 communications for advanced control.
NOTE: For RF control, a 433MHz antenna must be used with this model of remote. It is not compatible with the ZM-24 2.4 GHz Transceiver Module.
*Integration Designer software only available to authorized RTI dealers.
- Ergonomic design permits effortless one-handed operation.
- Full VGA resolution (480x640) color TFT LCD to display custom buttons, text, graphics and animations.
- Nineteen assignable/programmable keypad buttons.
- Three-way rocker switch for scrolling list navigation.
- Integrated 802.11 wireless Ethernet.
- Tilt switch can automatically turn on the backlight when picked up.
- Extremely bright, backlit display and keypad.
- Intuitive layout of keypad buttons for commonly used functions.
- Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button or within a macro!).
- Optional RF receiver allows you to transmit through walls, cabinets, etc.
- Completely customizable and programmable.
- Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
- Optional ‘Voltage’ and ‘Video’ sensing modules to monitor power status
- Optional interface for RS-232 controlled equipment.
- Non-volatile Flash memory stores your system configuration even when
power is not present.
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- USB Programming.
|Power||3.6 VDC, 1700 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery Pack|
|Power Management||Automatic On/Off (tilt switch)|
|Infrared Control Range||30 feet (9.1 meters) @ 60 degrees|
|Infrared Frequency Range||15 KHz - 460 KHz|
|Radio Frequency Control Range|
Up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)
|Radio Frequency Carrier||433 MHz|
|Wireless Ethernet||802.11 @ 2.4Ghz|
|Display||High-brightness color TFT LCD
Full VGA (480x640 pixels) with 65k colors
Integrated high-resolution touchscreen
|Display Size (H x W)||3.5 in (89mm) diagonal|
|Backlight||White LED (Display), Blue/Red/White LED (Keypad)|
|Operating Temperature||+32°F to +122°F (0°C to +50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% Non-condensing|
|Total System Memory||32M Bytes Flash (non-volatile) memory|
|Device Capability||Total number of devices is limited only by memory|
|Macro Capability||Unlimited steps in a single macro|
Total number of macros is limited only by memory
Macro capability on every button
|Communications||USB programming port|
|Enclosure||High-impact molded ABS plastic|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||7.6 in (193mm) x 3.1 in (79mm) x 1.1 in (28mm)|
|Weight||7.4 oz (200g)|
|Warranty||One Year (Parts & Labor)|
All specifications subject to change without notice.